What’s on our wish list for April
April is all about going wedding crazy, embracing our new designers and adding a touch of colour to your look, says Emma Harrowing.
From dog prints to discovering new local designers, there is lots to do and buy this month.
Life Matters HQ is going crazy for this spring's dog print trend for the home and it's a trend that is tipped to be a fashion trend in the autumn as motifs of hounds are set to be the print for blouses, jumpers and skirts.
We also went to meet the city's up and coming designers at Clutter City last weekend and fell in love with the hello hairpin from up and coming Norwich designer Sophie Moore of Canny Belle. If you missed the fair you can buy pieces from local designers at Cherry Cherry on Lower Goat Lane, Poppy Valentine in the Royal Arcade and Glory Days on Wensum Street.
If you are already getting Royal wedding fever you might like the re-emerging Union Jack trend as it's appearing on everything from cushions to chocolates.
You may also want to watch:
And talking of chocolate, if you have given up this sweet indulgent treat for Lent, Easter is not too far away so why not celebrate the big day with the cute chocolate filled chicks in an eggbox from Matalan. If you are cutting down on chocolate altogether treat yourself to a pair of bright yellow shorts from Mango in Chapelfield instead.
See all the things the Life Matters team love this month by clicking on the photo gallery link at the top right hand side of the page.
- 1 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 2 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 3 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 4 Pupils will start September term in different school over safety fears
- 5 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 6 Where are the best rooftop bars in Norwich?
- 7 'A great guy' - Tributes to much-loved City fan who travelled home and away
- 8 Hunt for man in connection with drug dealing
- 9 More than a dozen arrests in Norwich on Saturday night
- 10 Perfect plaices? Three fish and chip firms go up for sale