What’s on our wish list for April
April is all about going wedding crazy, embracing our new designers and adding a touch of colour to your look, says Emma Harrowing.
From dog prints to discovering new local designers, there is lots to do and buy this month.
Life Matters HQ is going crazy for this spring's dog print trend for the home and it's a trend that is tipped to be a fashion trend in the autumn as motifs of hounds are set to be the print for blouses, jumpers and skirts.
We also went to meet the city's up and coming designers at Clutter City last weekend and fell in love with the hello hairpin from up and coming Norwich designer Sophie Moore of Canny Belle. If you missed the fair you can buy pieces from local designers at Cherry Cherry on Lower Goat Lane, Poppy Valentine in the Royal Arcade and Glory Days on Wensum Street.
If you are already getting Royal wedding fever you might like the re-emerging Union Jack trend as it's appearing on everything from cushions to chocolates.
You may also want to watch:
And talking of chocolate, if you have given up this sweet indulgent treat for Lent, Easter is not too far away so why not celebrate the big day with the cute chocolate filled chicks in an eggbox from Matalan. If you are cutting down on chocolate altogether treat yourself to a pair of bright yellow shorts from Mango in Chapelfield instead.
See all the things the Life Matters team love this month by clicking on the photo gallery link at the top right hand side of the page.
- 1 Can you rehome this Terrier who has spent nine years at animal sanctuary?
- 2 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
- 3 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 4 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 5 Four fire crews called to car blaze in Norwich garage
- 6 Military begin coronavirus support at hospital
- 7 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 8 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 9 Two people ordered to stay out of Norfolk after Norwich stabbing
- 10 Fresh snow falls as weather warning continues for Norfolk and Suffolk