What’s on in Norwich tonight?
- Credit: Archant
A quick guide to events taking place in Norwich this evening.
Event info: Mordred from the Bay Area of San Francisco, California that started the American love affair with American funk metal and thrash metal.
Venue: The Waterfront, Norwich
Doors open: 6.30pm
- 1 Sign of the times: After 187 years jeweller Winsor Bishop changes name
- 2 Most desirable places to live in Norwich according to estate agents
- 3 WATCH: Taxi driver throws punch as narrow street causes aggro
- 4 Roads closed as armed police and dog units swoop on Norwich home
- 5 'You owe us!': Furious holidaymakers demand compo
- 6 Cannabis factory discovered in Norwich home after police raid
- 7 Staff 'distraught' after sought-after nursery closes
- 8 Cabbies could protest over lost £400 a month
- 9 City garden centre launches street food nights with popular vendors
- 10 Street food restaurant launches unlimited wings night
•Fizz n Chip Frydays
Event info: A new take on the classic fish and chips, £7 gets your fish and chips plus a bottle of prosecco.
Venue: The Birdcage, Norwich
Doors open: 4:00pm - 8:00pm
•Digby Fairweather's Half Dozen
Event info: An evening of swinging sounds, favourite songs, latin jazz, and a selection of tracks from both sides of the Atlantic.
Venue: The Norwich Playhouse
Doors open: 7.30pm
Tickets: £17.50, £15 concessions
Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation
Cinema City: 17:55, 20:45
VUE Norwich: 16.10, 17.35, 19.05, 20.30, 21.45, 23.10
ODEON Norwich: 17.10, 19.30, 20.10, 22.30