What’s on in Norwich tonight?
- Credit: Archant
A quick guide to events taking place in Norwich this evening.
Event info: Mordred from the Bay Area of San Francisco, California that started the American love affair with American funk metal and thrash metal.
Venue: The Waterfront, Norwich
Doors open: 6.30pm
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 2 Hundreds give amazing send-off to well-loved supermarket worker
- 3 Former Norwich boxing champion banned from contacting ex-partner
- 4 What next for The Birdcage in Norwich?
- 5 Norwich bar named among 30 best cocktail spots in UK
- 6 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 7 50,000 home plans go ahead but issues remain
- 8 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 9 Neighbours of award-winning council estate blighted by rubbish and rats
- 10 Car collides with bus near petrol station on Dereham Road
•Fizz n Chip Frydays
Event info: A new take on the classic fish and chips, £7 gets your fish and chips plus a bottle of prosecco.
Venue: The Birdcage, Norwich
Doors open: 4:00pm - 8:00pm
•Digby Fairweather's Half Dozen
Event info: An evening of swinging sounds, favourite songs, latin jazz, and a selection of tracks from both sides of the Atlantic.
Venue: The Norwich Playhouse
Doors open: 7.30pm
Tickets: £17.50, £15 concessions
Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation
Cinema City: 17:55, 20:45
VUE Norwich: 16.10, 17.35, 19.05, 20.30, 21.45, 23.10
ODEON Norwich: 17.10, 19.30, 20.10, 22.30