What’s on in Norwich tonight?
- Credit: Archant
A quick guide to events taking place in Norwich this evening.
Event info: Mordred from the Bay Area of San Francisco, California that started the American love affair with American funk metal and thrash metal.
Venue: The Waterfront, Norwich
Doors open: 6.30pm
- 1 City teen named Ikea drops furniture brand as first name
- 2 Escaped giant eagle owl spotted in Norwich city centre
- 3 Toddler died after getting trapped between stair gates
- 4 Norwich chippy ranked as one of best in UK
- 5 City flat with spiral staircase and balcony bedroom for sale for £190k
- 6 'She died alone': Plea to raise funds for Ruth who died before Christmas
- 7 Owner of 'thriving' cheesecake business now looking to open shop
- 8 'It drives my wife crazy' - See inside Norwich fan's footy mancave
- 9 Schools face classroom closures due to Covid
- 10 Road plunged into darkness after street light not fixed for two months
•Fizz n Chip Frydays
Event info: A new take on the classic fish and chips, £7 gets your fish and chips plus a bottle of prosecco.
Venue: The Birdcage, Norwich
Doors open: 4:00pm - 8:00pm
•Digby Fairweather's Half Dozen
Event info: An evening of swinging sounds, favourite songs, latin jazz, and a selection of tracks from both sides of the Atlantic.
Venue: The Norwich Playhouse
Doors open: 7.30pm
Tickets: £17.50, £15 concessions
Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation
Cinema City: 17:55, 20:45
VUE Norwich: 16.10, 17.35, 19.05, 20.30, 21.45, 23.10
ODEON Norwich: 17.10, 19.30, 20.10, 22.30