What’s on in Norwich tonight?
- Credit: Archant
A quick guide to events taking place in Norwich this evening.
Event info: Mordred from the Bay Area of San Francisco, California that started the American love affair with American funk metal and thrash metal.
Venue: The Waterfront, Norwich
Doors open: 6.30pm
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 2 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 3 Motorcyclist injured after crash on Norwich road
- 4 Egg-lobbing mob leads police to step up presence in suburb
- 5 7 of the best places to see fireworks in and around Norwich in 2021
- 6 'They can't get away with it': Petrol boss defiant after spate of crimes
- 7 All the fish and chip shops in Norwich with 5-star hygiene ratings
- 8 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 9 Schoolchildren still without playing field after TWO YEARS
- 10 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest
•Fizz n Chip Frydays
Event info: A new take on the classic fish and chips, £7 gets your fish and chips plus a bottle of prosecco.
Venue: The Birdcage, Norwich
Doors open: 4:00pm - 8:00pm
•Digby Fairweather's Half Dozen
Event info: An evening of swinging sounds, favourite songs, latin jazz, and a selection of tracks from both sides of the Atlantic.
Venue: The Norwich Playhouse
Doors open: 7.30pm
Tickets: £17.50, £15 concessions
Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation
Cinema City: 17:55, 20:45
VUE Norwich: 16.10, 17.35, 19.05, 20.30, 21.45, 23.10
ODEON Norwich: 17.10, 19.30, 20.10, 22.30