What’s on in Norwich on Thursday?
- Credit: Archant
Here's a quick guide to events taking place in Norwich on Thursday.
• Flogging Molly
Event info: An American seven-piece Celtic punk band from Los Angeles, California and led by Irish vocalist Dave King, formerly of the hard rock band Fastway.
Venue: The Waterfront, Norwich
Doors open: 7.00pm
- 1 'I can't lose!' City fan places 150/1 bet on Canaries dismal scoring record
- 2 £3.1m roadworks on new bus lane and crossings could last for ONE YEAR
- 3 Restaurant owner 'excited' as Norwich street is permanently pedestrianised
- 4 Busy road to partially close for line repainting at end of new bus lane
- 5 From mustard to postcodes: 15 things Norwich has given the world
- 6 Could ANOTHER McDonald's be coming to Norwich?
- 7 Seven-bed Edwardian home with heated swimming pool for sale
- 8 Norwich venue offering Afternoon Cheese and it looks incredible
- 9 See inside this Tudor townhouse for sale for £325,000
- 10 Jailed in Norfolk: Flytippers and paedophiles
•Orange County's Ignite
Event info: A successful international act with a diehard global following come to Norwich with a proven, rabid fan base that populates over 30 countries.
Venue: EPIC Studios, Norwich
Doors open: 7.30pm
•Soulville Launch Night
Event info: A showcase from Hot Damn! & Voodoo Boogie plus Nigel Emblim Soul, Funk & RnB!
Venue: Bedfords, Norwich
Doors open: 8.30pm
Tickets: £3 before mid-night, £5 after
Mission: Impossible – Rouge Nation
Cinema City: 17.20, 20.25
ODEON: 17.10, 19.30, 20.10
VUE: 18.15, 19.15, 20.45