What’s on in Norwich on Thursday?
- Credit: Archant
Here's a quick guide to events taking place in Norwich on Thursday.
• Flogging Molly
Event info: An American seven-piece Celtic punk band from Los Angeles, California and led by Irish vocalist Dave King, formerly of the hard rock band Fastway.
Venue: The Waterfront, Norwich
Doors open: 7.00pm
- 1 City teen gets celebrity backing for prom dress
- 2 City chip shop might be SINKING but refuses to close
- 3 Restaurant with 'interactive dining experience' to open in Norwich
- 4 Country pub announces closure due to rising costs
- 5 'We just want to hold our son' - Plea for help to bring miracle baby home
- 6 Class A drugs seized from three men in city woods
- 7 Pub closes for £5,000 refurb to enable it to serve drinks faster
- 8 Man, 67, arrested on suspicion of arson after city flat fire
- 9 Four restaurants in Norwich nominated for national awards
- 10 Plea to get 5ft mega bush axed from busy pavement
•Orange County's Ignite
Event info: A successful international act with a diehard global following come to Norwich with a proven, rabid fan base that populates over 30 countries.
Venue: EPIC Studios, Norwich
Doors open: 7.30pm
•Soulville Launch Night
Event info: A showcase from Hot Damn! & Voodoo Boogie plus Nigel Emblim Soul, Funk & RnB!
Venue: Bedfords, Norwich
Doors open: 8.30pm
Tickets: £3 before mid-night, £5 after
Mission: Impossible – Rouge Nation
Cinema City: 17.20, 20.25
ODEON: 17.10, 19.30, 20.10
VUE: 18.15, 19.15, 20.45