What are your experiences of renting in Norwich?
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
Perhaps it was a difficult landlord, damp behind the cupboards or dodgy conditions overall.
Many tenants have faced difficult situations or less-than-ideal conditions while renting their homes.
Concerns have been raised in the past over some of the poor quality housing around the region that tenants are living in.Charities say the lack of affordable homes means more people are being pushed into renting, with a debate on the poor state of some rented homes held by Norwich City Council earlier this year.
MORE: Should your rented home have to pass an 'MOT'?The government has been urged to introduce safety tests on rented homes, similar to an MOT.
We'd like to know your experience of rented properties in Norwich and the conditions you've faced.
• Share your experiences in the comments below, or post them on the form in this story.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 4 Norwich named UK's most romantic destination
- 5 City staff facing 'mass burnout' but what is behind the extreme exhaustion?
- 6 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 7 Petrol attack shopkeeper opens spice shop and restaurant in former pub
- 8 Fresh plans for rooftop bar on St Stephens
- 9 Women to boycott city nightclubs amid rise in drink spiking
- 10 Changes in gambling habits see city bookies shutting up shop