What are your experiences of renting in Norwich?
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
Perhaps it was a difficult landlord, damp behind the cupboards or dodgy conditions overall.
Many tenants have faced difficult situations or less-than-ideal conditions while renting their homes.
Concerns have been raised in the past over some of the poor quality housing around the region that tenants are living in.Charities say the lack of affordable homes means more people are being pushed into renting, with a debate on the poor state of some rented homes held by Norwich City Council earlier this year.
MORE: Should your rented home have to pass an 'MOT'?The government has been urged to introduce safety tests on rented homes, similar to an MOT.
We'd like to know your experience of rented properties in Norwich and the conditions you've faced.
• Share your experiences in the comments below, or post them on the form in this story.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 2 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 3 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 4 No more action against teenager arrested after fatal Thorpe stabbing
- 5 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 6 Robbers knock out boy, 14, and steal trainers from his feet
- 7 Unlikely new use for city's Samson and Hercules building
- 8 Suspect identified in search for elderly man who undressed in park
- 9 'Fantastic' new hospital ward welcomes first patients
- 10 Power cut fix delayed due to tree branch stuck in overhead lines