What does your post office provide?
PUBLISHED: 21:34 14 March 2011
Some of the services offered by Post Office branches alongside their traditional postal services:
• Paying bills including the telephone, Sky and cable TV, gas and electricity.
• Buying foreign currency and Travellers Cheques
• A Post Office credit card and loans
• Insurance cover for travel, pets, your home and car
• A passport check and send service
• Post Office mortgages and saving accounts
• Applying for vehicle tax
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Norwich Evening News. Click the link in the yellow box below for details.