So much to enjoy at city’s charming Wensum Park
- Credit: Nick Butcher
In the third instalment of our photo feature looking at Norwich's beautiful green spaces, photographer Nick Butcher visited Wensum Park.
The park has much historical value and has been well cared for and invested in.
It includes a wildlife interest natural area, attractive seating, junior and toddler play area, children's paddling pool and a beautiful river walk as well as a labyrinth installed as part of Norwich's millennium celebrations.
The park is on the English Heritage Register of Parks and Gardens of Special Historic Interest in England Grade II.
- 1 TUI flight to Tenerife cancelled as it was on the tarmac
- 2 Emergency services called to person in water on Prince of Wales Road
- 3 New Tesco store opens in city centre
- 4 Traffic builds around Earlham Park as gates open for Let's Rock
- 5 Motorcylist in 50s in hospital with serious injuries after tyre shop crash
- 6 Norwich pub selling out on Sundays with new head chef's roast dinners
- 7 Parents 'terrified' after THIRD run-in with cars driving on pavement
- 8 Mystery over who needs to cut overgrown hedge amid safety fears
- 9 Can you help trace this Norwich man's next of kin?
- 10 'I went to hospital with dental pain - it turns out I had cancer'