So much to enjoy at city’s charming Wensum Park
- Credit: Nick Butcher
In the third instalment of our photo feature looking at Norwich's beautiful green spaces, photographer Nick Butcher visited Wensum Park.
The park has much historical value and has been well cared for and invested in.
It includes a wildlife interest natural area, attractive seating, junior and toddler play area, children's paddling pool and a beautiful river walk as well as a labyrinth installed as part of Norwich's millennium celebrations.
The park is on the English Heritage Register of Parks and Gardens of Special Historic Interest in England Grade II.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Tudor Stores reopens as manager resigns over safety fears
- 2 Caravan catches fire in Norwich
- 3 'It's very bad'-Trade decline frustration at stores as roadworks take place
- 4 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 5 Armed police called to reports of man with knife
- 6 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 7 Key route into city closes for a week for safety improvement work
- 8 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 9 Five people spiked at three Norwich venues over the weekend
- 10 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus