Welcome to the new Evening News website
- Credit: Archant
You'll notice some changes on the Evening News website from Thursday morning.
The site has been redesigned to make it mobile responsive to give our growing number of readers on smartphones and tablets a better reading experience.
We've also reduced the number of sections on the site to make it simpler to navigate and increased the size of images and text in headlines.
The main queue of articles on the homepage displays the latest stories uploaded to the site with the most recent generally appearing at the top.
This includes all articles uploaded rather than just news as on the old site, so you'll see sports stories, motoring, features and news all in the main queue.
You may also want to watch:
To just see news stories or sports stories simply chose the tab at the top of the site for the section you want to view.
When you scroll to the bottom of the homepage you'll see a button on the right-hand side of the screen which will take you back to the top.
- 1 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 2 'Someone will get hurt' - Frustration over pothole near Norwich surgery
- 3 Men ran over roofs to flee police after Norwich cannabis factory raid
- 4 Why Norwich must stop Debenhams becoming city centre black hole
- 5 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 6 'We offered £20k over and still lost out': Frantic housing market revealed
- 7 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 8 Langleys toy shop building for rent for £45,000 a year
- 9 Hopes for a summer reopening of popular park café
- 10 CCTV shows man who used stolen bank card at three Norwich stores
We hope you enjoy the site. Please email email@example.com with any feedback - good and bad.