Wedding show at Norfolk Showground
With St Valentine's Day just around the corner, the EDP Wedding Show is hoping to give sweethearts looking to tie the knot lots of inspiration for their special day.
The two-day event, organised by the Evening News' sister paper, takes place at the Norfolk Showground in Norwich and it is the biggest wedding show in East Anglia.
More than 3,500 people visited the show in 2010 and this year's event is on February 26 and 27.
Diana Sims, display sales manager for Archant Norfolk, which publishes the Evening News and EDP, said: 'The EDP Wedding Show is a great day out as well as the perfect place for brides and grooms-to-be to get lots of inspiration for planning their special day.
'With lots of wedding experts on hand and everything from cake-makers to wedding venues to florists all under one roof the show covers every aspect of planning your wedding.
You may also want to watch:
'Last year's show at the Norfolk Showground was a great success and we are hoping this year's will be even bigger.'
On each of the days there will be four fashion shows showcasing the latest bridalwear fashions, grooms' attire and mother-of-the-bride outfits.
- 1 Can you rehome this Terrier who has spent nine years at animal sanctuary?
- 2 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
- 3 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 4 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 5 Four fire crews called to car blaze in Norwich garage
- 6 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 7 Military begin coronavirus support at hospital
- 8 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 9 Two people ordered to stay out of Norfolk after Norwich stabbing
- 10 Fresh snow falls as weather warning continues for Norfolk and Suffolk
More than 150 exhibitors – from providers of wedding transport to toastmasters to wedding venues – will also have stands and experts will be available to give couples lots of creative ideas and advice.
The show is on Saturday, February 26 from 10am until 5pm, and on Sunday, February 27 from 10am until 4pm. Tickets bought in advance cost �6 per person or �10 per person for a VIP ticket that includes the latest copy of EDP Bride, a goody bag, a glass of bubbly and front row seats at the catwalk show.
A wedding party ticket for four people costs �16. Tickets bought on the day cost �7 per person.
To book tickets call 01603 772175 or order online at www.edp24.co.uk/weddings.
There are a limited number of stands still available for traders. To find out more call Samantha Nockolds on 01603 772143 or Sarah Scott on 01603 772103.
Do you have a story? Call Emma Knights on 01603 772428 or email firstname.lastname@example.org