Wet and murky conditions predicted on Boxing Day in Norfolk
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
If you’re hoping to walk off those pigs in blankets on Boxing Day, make sure you dress for the weather with rain and murky conditions expected.
A band of rain is set to reach Norfolk on Christmas Day night and into Boxing Day morning.
But the wet weather should ease a little later into the day, with temperatures reaching highs of 6C to 7C.
Weatherquest meteorologist, Dan Holley, based at the University of East Anglia, said: “It’s not the best of days but in terms of getting out and about, the later you leave it, the drier things will be.
“Although the rain will ease there will be a lot of overcast. It’s going to quite grey and murky for most of the day.
“Monday will probably start in a similar vein as well.”
Later on in the week, Mr Holley predicted above-average temperatures which could reach highs of 14C to 15C.
- 1 Load of Bull! Anger as Red Bull ramps up threat against Norwich gin firm
- 2 It's going down! Demolition of car showroom begins to make way for homes
- 3 Greater Anglia application to demolish train station building thrown out
- 4 'How I made four million flipping council houses into luxury student digs'
- 5 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 6 Store still cordoned off with police tape two months after break-in
- 7 Farmers' market near Norwich set to reopen for the new year
- 8 See inside this three-storey home with city views on sale for £370k
- 9 Busy city Riverside roads to stay closed as transport hub works begin
- 10 Revealed: Travelodge behind multi-million pound hotel development
But this could be accompanied with strong winds.