Dry and mild weather heading to Norfolk and Waveney this week
- Credit: Chris Bishop
The forthcoming week is setting up to be pleasantly dry and mild, with temperatures reaching high-teens and low-20s later on.
According to Weatherquest, an area of high pressure will move from the south shifting the jet stream north, bringing the region some settled weather.
Drier than average conditions are expected, although there is till a risk of showers throughout the week.
On Monday, temperatures will still feel cool but there will be dry and sunny spells throughout much of the day. A maximum temperature of 15C is expected.
Tuesday will be cloudier and breezier with some light showers expected to the east.
You may also want to watch:
As the week goes on the weather conditions will improve and much of Norfolk can expect mostly dry, sunny spells with warmer temperatures also arriving. There may be some early mist and fog patches but these will clear after the morning.
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 4 Norwich named UK's most romantic destination
- 5 City staff facing 'mass burnout' but what is behind the extreme exhaustion?
- 6 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 7 Petrol attack shopkeeper opens spice shop and restaurant in former pub
- 8 Fresh plans for rooftop bar on St Stephens
- 9 Women to boycott city nightclubs amid rise in drink spiking
- 10 Diversions in place on A47 near Norwich due to flooding