'Wet and windy': Weather in Norfolk this week
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Autumn is officially here and so is the wet and windy weather.
It’s time to dig out your jumpers and waterproofs as Norfolk is set for cooler and wetter conditions this upcoming week.
Scattered showers are predicted this afternoon [Sunday October 3] which could be heavy and blustery at times, but this will fade into the evening. Temperatures will reach highs of 16C.
Tonight, most parts of the region should stay dry. But a band of showers could affect the far south before dawn. We could see a minimum temperature of 9C.
On Monday October 4, there could be early showers across the south, then easing away east. Otherwise, a fine morning with sunny spells but rather breezy.
Further scattered showers could develop through the afternoon, but many parts staying dry and temperatures reaching highs of 16C.
Predicting conditions from Tuesday to Thursday, the Met Office online it writes: “Cloud and rain spreading east Tuesday, windy at times.
- 1 Posh hotel gets one-star food hygiene rating
- 2 City brothers evicted from home so landlord could put rent up by 54pc
- 3 Smoke billows over Norwich as fire breaks out at Mousehold Heath
- 4 Foot-long crayfish lurking in Wensum must be killed 'on sight' - ecologist
- 5 Demolition of former Tesco begins as historic business returns to city
- 6 'It's your own James Bond day out' - New luxury day boat hire in the city
- 7 Weather warning as thunderstorms expected to hit Norfolk after heatwave
- 8 Police make arrests in Norwich crime hotspot
- 9 Park fenced off as new equipment gets installed
- 10 Dumped goldfish relocated as pond shrinks amid scorching weather
“Rather cloudy start Wednesday, with some rain possible, but also brighter spells later.
“Drier Thursday, with sunny spells and variable cloud.”