Norwich could be as hot as Greece this week with highs of 27C
- Credit: Archant
Norwich could be as hot as Greece this week with temperatures set to reach 27C.
Forecaster for Weatherquest, Adam Dury, said city-goers can expect lots of sunny spells and warmer temperatures.
Cloud should clear today [Monday September 6] to make way for sunshine and temperatures of up to 26C.
Longer spells of sunshine are predicted on Tuesday in Norwich, with highs of 27C.
On Wednesday conditions should be similar with “hardly a cloud in the sky” on both days.
Temperatures could become cooler on Thursday with the chance of thundery rain in the morning and quite cloudy - with highs of 23C
Mr Dury added: “On Friday we could see highs of 22C, with sunny spells and the chance of a shower in the afternoon.
“On Saturday probably 21C as a high. Mostly dry with a small chance of a showers in the afternoon
- 1 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 2 New BBQ takeaway set to open in Norwich
- 3 'We do everything correctly': Norwich takeaway handed one star hygiene rating
- 4 To cross or not to cross? Pledge to trim back danger hedge at blind corner
- 5 'We will come back stronger': Norwich restaurant to close for rebranding
- 6 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 7 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 8 'Sneaky and selfish' changes to bus route slammed
- 9 Inconvenience store: Family business blighted by roadworks
- 10 Bars, restaurants and shops - Five new openings in Norwich this September
“It will be similar on Sunday, with highs of 20C with sunny spells and again the chance of an afternoon shower.”