Sunny and dry week ahead with 24C heat to come
- Credit: Ella Wilkinson
It might be worth getting the sun tan lotion back out this week with lots of bright and cheerful weather on the way.
Norfolk is set to bask in the glow of the summer sunshine for the next few days as recent unsettled weather predicted to become much calmer.
Wednesday should the the coolest and dullest day of the week, with cloud cover expected for much of it and highs of 19-20C forecast.
Thursday and Friday should be brighter with a very low likelihood of rain on either day, according to forecasters at the Met Office.
The brighter and sunnier weather seems to be reserved for the weekend, with temperatures up to and exceeding 24C on Sunday.
You may also want to watch:
The heat and sunshine come with a warning, though – this newspaper's water safety campaign is encouraging people to enjoy our county's beaches, Broads, rivers and lakes safely.
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 Why is it so difficult to buy bottled water?
- 3 Comedian Rufus Hound on the hunt for hotel in Norwich
- 4 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 5 'Music, food and motor cars': Festival set to return to Norwich
- 6 Drip, drip, hooray! City's bottled water crisis solved
- 7 Widow threatened with debt collectors after funeral director’s bill blunder
- 8 No-frills Norwich pub offers top-notch food and every dish is under £8
- 9 Multi-vehicle crash causes delays on A11
- 10 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'