Norfolk weather: Unpredictable week ahead with sporadic showers and sunshine
- Credit: Denise Bradley
Cloudy days are expected to be the theme of the week's weather – though things could be a little sunnier by the end of it.
An overcast start to Tuesday is expected, with some showers possible by late morning and in the early afternoon according to the Met Office.
Predictions show it will be around 16C in Norwich, with a maximum temperature for the county of 20C.
It's set to be a similar story for the rest of the week, as predictions moot dull, cloudy mornings but are open to the potential for some sunnier spells in the afternoons.
Rain or drizzle is likely on Wednesday too, while showers are also possible on both Thursday and Friday.
You may also want to watch:
By then it should be a little warmer, though, with temperatures sneaking into the low 20s for the weekend.
But showers are still expected to show up intermittently, so a raincoat or an umbrella might come in handy if out and about.
- 1 Locals split as 'terrifying' 60-year-old chestnut tree is felled
- 2 Police child safety team raid house to arrest man
- 3 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 4 Drip, drip, hooray! City's bottled water crisis solved
- 5 Sales rep who died at nature reserve named at inquest
- 6 No-frills Norwich pub offers top-notch food and every dish is under £8
- 7 Man steals £250 guitar from charity shop
- 8 Three teens arrested in connection with Norwich stabbing
- 9 Ex-filling station set to become kebab and pizza takeaway
- 10 Why is it so difficult to buy bottled water?