What will the weather be like in Norwich today?
- Credit: Archant
Today will be one of hottest days of the year in Norwich, as the region's mini-heatwave continues.
The Met Office reports the following:
At 9am the temperature was around 19C. It will rise to 24C at 11am, then to 27C at 1pm.
Throughout the morning, the temperature will feel a few degrees warmer.
It will reach 28C at around 3pm and will stay at that temperature until 5pm.
The temperature will drop throughout the evening, to 23C at 7pm the to 19C at 10pm.
There will be a gentle breeze throughout the day which will pick up slightly in the evening. There is a very low chance of rain.
- 1 Greater Anglia application to demolish train station thrown out
- 2 'I can't lose!' City fan places 150/1 bet on Canaries dismal scoring record
- 3 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
- 4 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 5 Superhero City fan vows 'months of abuse' will not stop him
- 6 What is this mystery tower that has sprung up in Norwich?
- 7 Load of Bull! Anger as Red Bull ramps up threat against Norwich gin firm
- 8 Revealed: All the places you can fly to from Norwich Airport this year
- 9 WATCH: Inside abandoned static caravan left to rot in city suburb
- 10 Should cars be banned from Norwich's steepest hill?
It will remain warm throughout the night, staying at around 18C.