What will the weather be like in Norwich today?
- Credit: Archant
Today will be one of hottest days of the year in Norwich, as the region's mini-heatwave continues.
The Met Office reports the following:
At 9am the temperature was around 19C. It will rise to 24C at 11am, then to 27C at 1pm.
Throughout the morning, the temperature will feel a few degrees warmer.
It will reach 28C at around 3pm and will stay at that temperature until 5pm.
You may also want to watch:
The temperature will drop throughout the evening, to 23C at 7pm the to 19C at 10pm.
There will be a gentle breeze throughout the day which will pick up slightly in the evening. There is a very low chance of rain.
- 1 Queues and pump closures continue across city
- 2 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 3 Noise concerns spark more than 40 objections to new city venue bid
- 4 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 5 Mum shares heartbreaking poems penned by daughter before death
- 6 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 7 Man took sword and axe to confront ex-wife's new partner
- 8 Traffic delays as drivers continue to queue for petrol
- 9 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 10 Mayhem at some petrol pumps - but how are other city garages faring?
It will remain warm throughout the night, staying at around 18C.