Thunderstorms and heavy rain could hit Norfolk this weekend
- Credit: @photosofnorfolk
Thunderstorms and heavy rain are on the cards for Norfolk this weekend, with the county's unpredictable weather set to continue.
The Met Office has issued a yellow weather warning that includes south Lincolnshire and there is a chance the slow-moving heavy downpours could reach north Norfolk.
But across the county this weekend it will be mostly cloudy and humid with the chance of showers.
Saturday morning will have the best of the sunshine and will be fairly dry.
The afternoon will contain scattered showers, with a high chance of heavy rain and thunder.
Temperatures are set to hit a high of 22C and should stay above 17C for most of the day, with humidity above 65pc.
Sunday will be much the same with some sunny spells but there is chance of scattered showers with heavy rain and thunder in the afternoon.
- 1 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 2 New BBQ takeaway set to open in Norwich
- 3 'We will come back stronger': Norwich restaurant to close for rebranding
- 4 'We do everything correctly': Norwich takeaway handed one star hygiene rating
- 5 To cross or not to cross? Pledge to trim back danger hedge at blind corner
- 6 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 7 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 8 'Sneaky and selfish' changes to bus route slammed
- 9 Inconvenience store: Family business blighted by roadworks
- 10 Mum who gave birth TWICE in lockdown says she owes sanity to city charity
It will be more blustery, with winds of up to 30mph.
Temperatures will reach a high of 23C with humidity above 65pc all day.