Warm sunshine coming for Norfolk this week after storms
- Credit: Archant
Temperatures are predicted to be on the up across Norfolk after a weekend of unpredictable weather.
Thunderstorms and heavy rain have been seen across Norfolk on Saturday with further showers expected on Sunday afternoon.
This will make way for a drier week and more sunny spells early on next week with temperatures set to reach highs of 23C.
On Monday, the Met Office predicts sunny spells and showers, which may become heavy. This may see some areas experience hail and thunder.
The outlook for Tuesday and Wednesday indicates showers will be generally lighter and less frequent.
You may also want to watch:
The county has experienced a dry, breezy and cloudy start to Sunday, with the Met Office reporting showers or longer spells of rain spreading in from the west by late morning.
This may cause some heavy rain and a chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon with temperatures reaching 21C.
- 1 Chaos on ‘free-for-all' city street after double yellows disappear
- 2 Shoe outlet opens first city centre branch in former Carphone Warehouse
- 3 Monster rats 'the size of cats' invade city - and get in via the LOO
- 4 Golden Triangle pub goes up for sale for half a million
- 5 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 6 Pensioner can't leave home because of 'obstacle course' outside
- 7 Mayhem at some petrol pumps - but how are other city garages faring?
- 8 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 9 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 10 Mayhem across city as drivers race to the petrol pumps