Norfolk to be dry this weekend but getting colder
- Credit: Danielle Booden
Norfolk is set to be dry this weekend, but things will start to get colder as next week begins.
According to Norwich-based forecaster Weatherquest, Saturday is expected to be largely dry with some mist and fog in the morning.
The afternoon will be dry with large amounts of sunshine. The temperature is expected to be 17C.
Sunday is forecast to be misty and cloudy accompanied by some drizzle around lunchtime.
There is expected to be sunshine in the late evening. Temperatures are not thought to get any higher than 16C.
To start the working week, Monday will be largely dry with some cloud in the morning before the sun arrives later in the afternoon.
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 4 Norwich named UK's most romantic destination
- 5 City staff facing 'mass burnout' but what is behind the extreme exhaustion?
- 6 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 7 Petrol attack shopkeeper opens spice shop and restaurant in former pub
- 8 Fresh plans for rooftop bar on St Stephens
- 9 Women to boycott city nightclubs amid rise in drink spiking
- 10 Diversions in place on A47 near Norwich due to flooding