What will the weather be like in Norfolk this Halloween weekend?
- Credit: PA
If you are worried about rain ruining your best face paint efforts this Halloween weekend you can rest easy as it should be relatively dry.
According to Norwich-based Weatherquest, while there is rain forecast for Norfolk this weekend much of it will arrive during the day.
On Friday showers are expected throughout much of the day but drier and brighter weather should move in from the west by late afternoon.
Eastern coastal areas may still have patches of rain by early evening but this should clear and all areas in Norfolk and Waveney should be dry by the time it get dark.
Temperatures will reach highs of 16C.
Moving into the weekend it will likely be breezy with showers during the day which could be heavy at times.
The morning and evening on both days should be clear with an increasing risk of rain developing throughout the day.
- 1 Concerns raised over plans for 180 homes in suburb village
- 2 'Please come home': Family's plea to help find missing Norwich girl
- 3 Patient dies while waiting in ambulance for hospital bed
- 4 'Calm, graceful and kind': Tributes paid to martial arts world champion
- 5 Shabby shed being used by car hobbyist is 'planning breach', council says
- 6 John Lewis boss bids farewell to Norwich store after nearly three decades
- 7 A look back at shoppers in Norwich over the decades
- 8 Busy Norwich city centre road reopened after crash
- 9 'We're over the moon': Family overjoyed as missing Norwich girl returns home
- 10 'No thanks or penny' - Norwich City crest designer hits out at change
By the evening the rain should have cleared, leaving your costumes and face paint intact.
Maximum temperatures on Saturday and Sunday will be between 12C and 14C so it could feel cooler than it has been this week.
Looking for places to celebrate Halloween this weekend? This handy guide has some great events to enjoy.