Norfolk set for warm bank holiday weekend with highs of 20C
- Credit: Archant
Put away your brollies and fetch the sunscreen as Norfolk is set for a warm and dry bank holiday weekend.
Friday, April 15, and Saturday, April 16, will see the best of the weather with highs of 20C expected in parts of the county according to Norwich-based Weatherquest.
Meteorologist Phil Gardner said: "Friday and Saturday are looking like fine days with broken cloud and sunshine.
"The west of the region will see the warmest temperatures with highs of 20C expected in places such as Thetford and King's Lynn.
"It will feel cooler on the coast due to an onshore breeze.
"Sunday and bank holiday Monday will feel cooler with temperatures around 12C on the coast whereas further inland it will reach 17C.
"Unusually for a bank holiday it is looking fairly dry at the moment although rain is something you can never rule out.
- 1 Riverside pub undergoes £80k refurb in time for summer
- 2 City burger joint takes beef off the menu
- 3 Everything you need to know about the Sweet Briar Road closure
- 4 Drivers bemused as underwear strewn across pedestrian crossing
- 5 Sewage seeps through floorboards and blocks sinks in apartment block
- 6 Why NR3 is being dubbed the 'new Shoreditch'
- 7 Norwich cocktail bar and restaurant relaunches with new name and menu
- 8 11 reasons why Norwich is the best city
- 9 Supporters' fears that Spurs game at Carrow Road may turn nasty
- 10 More cameras could be on way to fine law-breaking Norfolk motorists
"Overnight throughout the weekend will see reasonably mild conditions with temperatures around 5C which could bring a chilly start to the mornings."