Heavy rain forecast for the rest of the week in Norfolk but snow unlikely
- Credit: Charlotte Bond
Norfolk is set for yet more gloomy weather according to forecasters - with a chance of light snow.
According to Norwich-based forecaster Weatherquest there may be wintry showers on Wednesday night or in the early hours of Thursday.
It is expected to turn to rain as the day goes on.
Inland temperatures are expected to hit highs of 4C on Thursday, while on the coast it could reach 7C.
Adam Dury, from Weatherquest, said: "For most of this week there'll only maybe be a sleet shower or small amount of snow.
"It would only be overnight, and the chances are it won't accumulate as the ground will be damp and it would be likely to freeze if it did land.
"Any snow would be in isolated spots and we're expecting a very cold night on Thursday and Friday, with temperatures set to warm up on Friday and get milder through the weekend."
- 1 Greater Anglia application to demolish train station building thrown out
- 2 Busy city Riverside roads to stay closed as transport hub works begin
- 3 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 4 Boss ordered to build road 15 years ago battles to clear name
- 5 See inside this three-storey home with city views on sale for £370k
- 6 'How I made four million flipping council houses into luxury student digs'
- 7 'A palace reborn': Inside the £13.5m revamp of Norwich Castle
- 8 'I lived in the woods for 20 years': How Sean is starting new life
- 9 Revealed: Travelodge behind multi-million pound hotel development
- 10 From £35k to homeless: Why rough sleepers struggle to get a job
Most parts of Norfolk are likely to see rain each day in the early morning and afternoon until Saturday when things could dry up.