Heavy rain and gusty winds to hit Norfolk
- Credit: Charlotte Bond
Heavy rain is set to be accompanied by gusty winds throughout Norfolk on Tuesday night.
A forecaster for Norwich-based Weatherquest said it will be a dry start on Tuesday morning, with increased amounts of cloud as the day progresses.
Temperatures are set to hit highs of 15C or 16C, with the potential of 17C in east Norfolk.
On Wednesday, it is expected that winds will slowly ease and there will be some sunshine, however, temperatures will be slightly cooler.
Thursday is forecasted to be a little warmer, with highs of 15C and 16C and initially dry, but will be followed by a band of rain in the afternoon.
As the week draws to a close, Friday is likely to follow Thursday’s lead with showers in the afternoon.
The forecaster added: “We can expect temperatures to continue in a similar vein throughout the week.”
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 4 Norwich named UK's most romantic destination
- 5 City staff facing 'mass burnout' but what is behind the extreme exhaustion?
- 6 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 7 Petrol attack shopkeeper opens spice shop and restaurant in former pub
- 8 Fresh plans for rooftop bar on St Stephens
- 9 Women to boycott city nightclubs amid rise in drink spiking
- 10 Diversions in place on A47 near Norwich due to flooding