Snowmen builders out in force in Norwich hoping to win Roarr! family pass
- Credit: Georgina Simpson
Building a snowman is a must whenever a good helping of the white stuff settles on the ground – and this week families across Norwich had even more of an incentive to get creative.
As part of a competition run by this newspaper and Roarr! Dinosaur Adventure, people were asked to reply to a social media post with a photo of their lockdown snowman.
A winner will be selected at random, and will be rewarded with a family-of-four pass to the Lenwade-based theme park.
The winner will be able to enjoy a free day out with their family once lockdown lifts and the park reopens.
Continuous snow throughout Monday gave people plenty of material to work with, with several inches of snow settling on the ground across the county and beyond.
You may also want to watch:
And hundreds of our readers got involved, showing us their snowmen of all different shapes and sizes, each one as brilliant as the last.
The winning entrant will be contacted via social media.
- 1 Reaction to plans for new Norwich Block entertainment venue
- 2 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault
- 3 New 170-place school likely to get go-ahead
- 4 Costa Coffee to close Norwich high street cafe
- 5 Excitement as city pub reopens after 18-month closure
- 6 Nut allergy fears spark battle for 'landmark' walnut tree
- 7 Tributes pour in for 'much loved lady' after body found
- 8 Pupils demand cycle lane as NDR sends 1200 cars their way during rush hour
- 9 ‘Burglars will think twice’ - Police hand out security kits to 4,000 homes
- 10 Mural replaces empty unit hoardings on 'sad' looking street