Snowmen builders out in force in Norwich hoping to win Roarr! family pass
- Credit: Georgina Simpson
Building a snowman is a must whenever a good helping of the white stuff settles on the ground – and this week families across Norwich had even more of an incentive to get creative.
As part of a competition run by this newspaper and Roarr! Dinosaur Adventure, people were asked to reply to a social media post with a photo of their lockdown snowman.
A winner will be selected at random, and will be rewarded with a family-of-four pass to the Lenwade-based theme park.
The winner will be able to enjoy a free day out with their family once lockdown lifts and the park reopens.
Continuous snow throughout Monday gave people plenty of material to work with, with several inches of snow settling on the ground across the county and beyond.
You may also want to watch:
And hundreds of our readers got involved, showing us their snowmen of all different shapes and sizes, each one as brilliant as the last.
The winning entrant will be contacted via social media.
- 1 Police called as Horsford tree-hacker strikes again
- 2 Norwich nostalgia: Visit Eaton Park in the 1990s
- 3 Queues and pump closures continue across city
- 4 Winners of the Eat Out Norwich Awards 2021 announced
- 5 Cob yobs launch crops at homes in bizarre attack
- 6 'Goth' mum heckled in street hits back at haters
- 7 Monster rats 'the size of cats' invade city - and get in via the LOO
- 8 Three cars smash into wall at petrol station as bosses take action
- 9 Norfolk fuel update: Football match called off as crisis reaches day five
- 10 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out