We are in a state of war and ‘additional new laws are now urgently needed’
- Credit: PA
Our country today now finds itself under attack from some of its own citizens for their religious and political beliefs, aligning themselves with people from outside our borders to carry out acts of war against us here and in other countries.
I think we have now reached the stage that when these people return home and stand trial and are found guilty of any terrorist related crime, we must find alternative forms of punishment as a deterrent.
We are now at war with these groups of people.
Each citizen of this country is expected to live by a set of laws with punishments in place if you break them, but additional new laws are now urgently needed.
When our own citizens or people who have been given the right to reside here are found guilty of an act of terrorism here or abroad and their sentence has been completed, they should be stripped of their citizenship and passport and immediately deported to a country of their own choice or any country that will have them.
You may also want to watch:
Any person living here has the freedom to leave this country and move somewhere else if they are not happy living here under our laws.
If they want to change our way of life they have the right to peacefully try and change it, but not by the means of any acts of terrorism.
- 1 Norwich firm fined £1m over explosion which killed much-loved father
- 2 'Sneaky and selfish' changes to bus route slammed
- 3 Inconvenience store: Family business blighted by roadworks
- 4 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 5 Man appears in court over Thorpe St Andrew murder
- 6 Eyesore tags or street art? Artists on graffiti 'tagging' trend
- 7 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 8 'No amount of money will be enough': Explosion widow on £1m chemical fine
- 9 ‘Now is NOT the time’: Bosses’ backlash over congestion charge idea
- 10 Bars, restaurants and shops - Five new openings in Norwich this September