We are in a state of war and ‘additional new laws are now urgently needed’
- Credit: PA
Our country today now finds itself under attack from some of its own citizens for their religious and political beliefs, aligning themselves with people from outside our borders to carry out acts of war against us here and in other countries.
I think we have now reached the stage that when these people return home and stand trial and are found guilty of any terrorist related crime, we must find alternative forms of punishment as a deterrent.
We are now at war with these groups of people.
Each citizen of this country is expected to live by a set of laws with punishments in place if you break them, but additional new laws are now urgently needed.
When our own citizens or people who have been given the right to reside here are found guilty of an act of terrorism here or abroad and their sentence has been completed, they should be stripped of their citizenship and passport and immediately deported to a country of their own choice or any country that will have them.
Any person living here has the freedom to leave this country and move somewhere else if they are not happy living here under our laws.
If they want to change our way of life they have the right to peacefully try and change it, but not by the means of any acts of terrorism.
- 1 'I can't lose!' City fan places 150/1 bet on Canaries dismal scoring record
- 2 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
- 3 WATCH: Inside abandoned static caravan left to rot in city suburb
- 4 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 5 Greater Anglia application to demolish train station thrown out
- 6 Revealed: All the places you can fly to from Norwich Airport this year
- 7 Should cars be banned from Norwich's steepest hill?
- 8 Could ANOTHER McDonald's be coming to Norwich?
- 9 Superhero City fan vows 'months of abuse' will not stop him
- 10 Clinic shuts after more than 40 years with £60k losses due to Covid