Homes in Norwich and Thorpe St Andrew may have no water
- Credit: Anglian Water
Some people living and working in parts of Norwich and Thorpe St Andrew may have no water after an issue affected supply.
Anglian Water said it had been made aware of the problem at around 10.30am and is investigating the cause.
The utility firm said the issue is affecting parts of central and east Norwich, including areas of Thorpe Hamlet and Thorpe St Andrew.
Some homes and businesses in those areas may have very low water pressure or no water at all.
Anglian Water is urging anyone who has spotted a leak in the area to get in touch after its systems indicated it may be the source of the problem.
You may also want to watch:
It added it will provide updates once it hears from a team of engineers sent to investigate the cause.
- 1 Cyclist punched in the face during unprovoked attack turned away by GP
- 2 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 3 Armed police called to reports of man with knife
- 4 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 5 Key route into city closes for a week for safety improvement work
- 6 Five people spiked at three Norwich venues over the weekend
- 7 Caravan catches fire in Norwich
- 8 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 9 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 10 Tudor Stores reopens as manager resigns over safety fears