Homes in Norwich and Thorpe St Andrew may have no water
- Credit: Anglian Water
Some people living and working in parts of Norwich and Thorpe St Andrew may have no water after an issue affected supply.
Anglian Water said it had been made aware of the problem at around 10.30am and is investigating the cause.
The utility firm said the issue is affecting parts of central and east Norwich, including areas of Thorpe Hamlet and Thorpe St Andrew.
Some homes and businesses in those areas may have very low water pressure or no water at all.
Anglian Water is urging anyone who has spotted a leak in the area to get in touch after its systems indicated it may be the source of the problem.
You may also want to watch:
It added it will provide updates once it hears from a team of engineers sent to investigate the cause.
- 1 Burst water main causes water shortage in Norwich
- 2 7 cheap or free things to do in Norfolk this weekend
- 3 Dinomania tour heading to Norfolk with giant dinosaurs that move
- 4 Friends rally to raise funds for widow over wedding refund
- 5 End of an era as Debenhams closes in Norwich
- 6 Have you seen the 'Milk' graffiti daubed all over Norwich?
- 7 See penthouse views from Norwich rooftop listed for sale for £1.65m
- 8 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 9 Riverside dog-friendly bar opens in city for summertime
- 10 Cut above the rest: Hair salon premises for sale