Watch out on the road when I rule the world
A new survey has shown what annoys drivers the most when they are out and about on the road.
Apparently, people using their mobile phones while driving infuriates 32 per cent of us, tailgating raises the blood pressure for 18 per cent of us and 'middle-lane hogs' get the goat of 13 per cent of us.
The survey, from Adrian Flux Insurance, claims that only three per cent of us are left clinging to the brink of sanity by slow drivers and an astonishingly tiny 5.3 per cent seethe when people fail to say thank you when you let them into traffic.
I resent practically everyone else on the road, particularly if their car is nicer than mine.
If it weren't for other drivers, I would never be late, never struggle to find a car parking space and never feel the childish need to be the first to drive away from traffic lights as if I'm at Brands Hatch.
You may also want to watch:
I wouldn't classify people using their mobiles while driving as being 'annoying', more 'illegal' – sadly, driving slowly or not saying thank you isn't illegal, but when I rule the world (the countdown is on), both will be.
- 1 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 2 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 3 Motorcyclist injured after crash on Norwich road
- 4 Egg-lobbing mob leads police to step up presence in suburb
- 5 All the fish and chip shops in Norwich with 5-star hygiene ratings
- 6 7 of the best places to see fireworks in and around Norwich in 2021
- 7 Schoolchildren still without playing field after TWO YEARS
- 8 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 9 'They can't get away with it': Petrol boss defiant after spate of crimes
- 10 'I don't feel safe' - Boss' fears just one month into shop job