Vue cinema Norwich to screen Valentine’s Day marriage proposal
Lovers can make their Valentine's Day a moment to remember by proposing to their partner on the big screen of a Norwich cinema.
The special Valentine's Day competition is being launched by Vue cinema on Golden Ball street who are giving one person the chance to propose to their loved one in front of a packed movie audience.
The lucky winner will have their message organised by the Vue cinema proposal team who will then play the recording after the trailers at a film screening on February 14.
Mark de Quervain, Vue sales and marketing director, said: 'Everyone wants to make their marriage proposal as romantic and memorable as possible and I can't think of a better way to declare your love to someone than on a big screen in full surround sound in front of fellow movie-goers.'
As well as seeing their engagement become a cinematic event, each couple will also receive a gift of two VIP Vue passes and a certificate to mark the occasion.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone interested in popping the question to their loved one can do so by e.mailing their name and the reason why they should be chosen by the cinema to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 4 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 5 'Dream come true': Norwich restaurant wins national award
- 6 Diversions in place on A47 near Norwich due to flooding
- 7 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 8 Norwich man wanted by police
- 9 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 10 See inside this quirky bungalow for sale near Norwich railway station