Vue cinema Norwich to screen Valentine’s Day marriage proposal
Lovers can make their Valentine's Day a moment to remember by proposing to their partner on the big screen of a Norwich cinema.
The special Valentine's Day competition is being launched by Vue cinema on Golden Ball street who are giving one person the chance to propose to their loved one in front of a packed movie audience.
The lucky winner will have their message organised by the Vue cinema proposal team who will then play the recording after the trailers at a film screening on February 14.
Mark de Quervain, Vue sales and marketing director, said: 'Everyone wants to make their marriage proposal as romantic and memorable as possible and I can't think of a better way to declare your love to someone than on a big screen in full surround sound in front of fellow movie-goers.'
As well as seeing their engagement become a cinematic event, each couple will also receive a gift of two VIP Vue passes and a certificate to mark the occasion.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone interested in popping the question to their loved one can do so by e.mailing their name and the reason why they should be chosen by the cinema to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 2 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 3 Is your surname on this list? You could inherit a fortune
- 4 Daughters hold dad's hand one last time in emotional hospital goodbye
- 5 Bakery pushes back Norwich reopening date after daily taking dropped to £26
- 6 Coronavirus recovery centre never used in first wave to be opened
- 7 Motorcyclist taken to hospital with leg injuries after NDR crash
- 8 Farke reveals Buendia concerns and fitness updates on Pukki and Krul after 2-1 Cardiff win
- 9 PM warns there will be no 'open sesame' lockdown exit
- 10 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today