Vote for the Best of Vintage Norwich
Norwich has become a hub of vintage shops and businesses. Now it's time to celebrate our love of vintage in the Best of Vintage Norwich Awards.
On April 30, vintage shops and businesses in Norwich will come together to celebrate vintage in Norwich.
The Best of Vintage Norwich awards celebrate the independent vintage scene in Norwich from fashion and accessories, to eateries and club nights.
The awards are organised by Vintage Norwich, a website set up by Retro Chick blogger Gemma Seager from Norwich just over a year ago to promote vintage shops and businesses in our fine city.
Vote for your favourites from the categories below by clicking on the link at the top right of this page.
You may also want to watch:
Find out more about the awards and see how you can wear vintage in your Evening News tomorrow (Thursday April 5).
- 1 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 2 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'
- 3 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 4 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 5 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 6 Drag Race star Bimini spotted shopping in Norwich
- 7 Masterplan for 4,000-homes Colman's regeneration to go on show
- 8 Britain's poshest train came to Norwich and Ipswich and it was pure luxury
- 9 Samson and Hercules building reopens under new owners
- 10 Teen motorcyclist taken to hospital after crash with bus in Norwich
Categories and nominees for the Best of Vintage Norwich Awards
Best Vintage or Vintage Style Retailer (non fashion)
Aladdins Cave, Cupcakes by Jess, Follies.
Best Vintage Clothing Retailer
Antidote Vintage, Goldfinches, Prim Vintage.
Best Vintage Reproduction Designer or Retailer
Kitty Hats, Poppy Valentine, Sugar and Hatter.
Best Vintage Hair or Make Up
Flamingo Amy, Flint Hair, Love Moi Make Up.
DJ78, Earl Harlem, DJ Jazzlord.
Andy Sapey, Joanna Millington, Rod Penn.
Best Bar or Cafe
Biddys Tea Room, The Birdcage, Franks Bar.
Best Vintage Fair
The Little Vintage Lover Fair, A Most Curious Vintage Wedding Fair, The Vintage Fair (St Andrews Hall).
Best Club Night
Bo Nanafana Social Club, A Marvellous Cocktail Party, No Strings Boogaloo.