Vote for the Best of Vintage Norwich
Norwich has become a hub of vintage shops and businesses. Now it's time to celebrate our love of vintage in the Best of Vintage Norwich Awards.
On April 30, vintage shops and businesses in Norwich will come together to celebrate vintage in Norwich.
The Best of Vintage Norwich awards celebrate the independent vintage scene in Norwich from fashion and accessories, to eateries and club nights.
The awards are organised by Vintage Norwich, a website set up by Retro Chick blogger Gemma Seager from Norwich just over a year ago to promote vintage shops and businesses in our fine city.
Vote for your favourites from the categories below by clicking on the link at the top right of this page.
You may also want to watch:
Find out more about the awards and see how you can wear vintage in your Evening News tomorrow (Thursday April 5).
- 1 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 2 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 5 Man killed after collision with double-decker bus on A146 named
- 6 Huge Gothic home on edge of city cemetery is for sale for £1.2m
- 7 Neighbours' terror as bleeding man found in garden after street fight
- 8 Nearly 4,000 people wait for council homes - but fewer than 200 available
- 9 Pet owner's fury as mystery neighbour tries to claim her cat as their own
- 10 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
Categories and nominees for the Best of Vintage Norwich Awards
Best Vintage or Vintage Style Retailer (non fashion)
Aladdins Cave, Cupcakes by Jess, Follies.
Best Vintage Clothing Retailer
Antidote Vintage, Goldfinches, Prim Vintage.
Best Vintage Reproduction Designer or Retailer
Kitty Hats, Poppy Valentine, Sugar and Hatter.
Best Vintage Hair or Make Up
Flamingo Amy, Flint Hair, Love Moi Make Up.
DJ78, Earl Harlem, DJ Jazzlord.
Andy Sapey, Joanna Millington, Rod Penn.
Best Bar or Cafe
Biddys Tea Room, The Birdcage, Franks Bar.
Best Vintage Fair
The Little Vintage Lover Fair, A Most Curious Vintage Wedding Fair, The Vintage Fair (St Andrews Hall).
Best Club Night
Bo Nanafana Social Club, A Marvellous Cocktail Party, No Strings Boogaloo.