YouTube stars Lucy and Lydia to appear in Norwich
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Successful beauty and lifestyle vloggers Lucy and Lydia Connell will be at Jarrold Norwich on Thursday July 26.
The identical 24-year-old twin sisters, who went to Acle High School, are appearing at the department store from 6.45pm to celebrate the publication of their debut novel, Find the Girl.
Fans will have the opportunity to meet the vloggers, who have more than 250,000 subscribers on YouTube, find out more about how they work together and hear about the inspiration behind their writing.
The event also promises the chance for fans to star in their own 'pop-star photo', receive a nail transfer and get a copy of the book signed by Lucy and Lydia.
Staff from Jarrold's beauty department will also be on hand to offer makeup tips and refreshments will be provided.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are available from Jarrold customer services and online event page. They are priced at £15 and include a copy of Find the Girl.
- 1 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 4 Neighbours' terror as bleeding man found in garden after street fight
- 5 'Such a shame': Social media scammer targets Norwich pub
- 6 Huge Gothic home on edge of city cemetery is for sale for £1.2m
- 7 'Significant' amount of cash and electronics stolen from city home
- 8 Man killed after collision with double-decker bus on A146 named
- 9 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 10 One of Norwich's most photographed homes is up for sale