YouTube stars Lucy and Lydia to appear in Norwich
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Successful beauty and lifestyle vloggers Lucy and Lydia Connell will be at Jarrold Norwich on Thursday July 26.
The identical 24-year-old twin sisters, who went to Acle High School, are appearing at the department store from 6.45pm to celebrate the publication of their debut novel, Find the Girl.
Fans will have the opportunity to meet the vloggers, who have more than 250,000 subscribers on YouTube, find out more about how they work together and hear about the inspiration behind their writing.
The event also promises the chance for fans to star in their own 'pop-star photo', receive a nail transfer and get a copy of the book signed by Lucy and Lydia.
Staff from Jarrold's beauty department will also be on hand to offer makeup tips and refreshments will be provided.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are available from Jarrold customer services and online event page. They are priced at £15 and include a copy of Find the Girl.
- 1 NCFC transfer rumours: Canaries make approach to re-sign Skipp
- 2 Almost £2m spent on homes and land blighted by NDR Western Link
- 3 9 of the best farm shops in Norfolk
- 4 'It wasn't the best fit' - Aarons on the January bid that City turned down
- 5 Pictures show huge yacht navigating Norfolk roads
- 6 Covid roadmap: What can you do from today?
- 7 Bid to turn Norwich pub into health clinic
- 8 Fresh questions over 'Japanese restaurant' in Norwich home
- 9 Lord Mayor's Celebration 2021 cancelled
- 10 No trace of Covid-19 in more than half of Norfolk and Waveney