YouTube stars Lucy and Lydia to appear in Norwich
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Successful beauty and lifestyle vloggers Lucy and Lydia Connell will be at Jarrold Norwich on Thursday July 26.
The identical 24-year-old twin sisters, who went to Acle High School, are appearing at the department store from 6.45pm to celebrate the publication of their debut novel, Find the Girl.
Fans will have the opportunity to meet the vloggers, who have more than 250,000 subscribers on YouTube, find out more about how they work together and hear about the inspiration behind their writing.
The event also promises the chance for fans to star in their own 'pop-star photo', receive a nail transfer and get a copy of the book signed by Lucy and Lydia.
Staff from Jarrold's beauty department will also be on hand to offer makeup tips and refreshments will be provided.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are available from Jarrold customer services and online event page. They are priced at £15 and include a copy of Find the Girl.
- 1 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 2 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 3 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 4 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts
- 5 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
- 6 Can you rehome this Terrier who has spent nine years at animal sanctuary?
- 7 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 8 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 9 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 10 Road in Norwich to close for four weeks for £50,000 improvement scheme