Vivienne Westwood, Mulberry and Michael Kors come to Norwich Fashion Week
The ego fashion auction at Norwich Fashion Week 2012 will give you the opportunity to own a piece of fashion history
Six Mulberry handbags, a Vivienne Westwood skirt, a Louis Vuitton suitcase and a Michael Kors dress are just some of the lots available at the ego fashion auction during Norwich Fashion Week.
The fashion auction takes place on Thursday March 15 at The Library Restaurant on Guildhall Hill and includes a two course lunch.
You can view the lots at the ego shop in Chapelfield throughout fashion week and from 11.30am on the day of the auction at The Library Restaurant.
ego is a nearly new designer and high end fashion retailer set up by the Retail Skills Academy in Norwich and run by retail students from City College Norwich. The shop enables you to buy and sell your unwanted designer pieces.
You may also want to watch:
Head of the Retail Skills Academy in Norwich, Sue Dougal says that the fashion auction is one of the first held in Norwich.
'Norwich Fashion Week is the ideal time to hold a fashion auction where you can pick up a designer item at a fantastic price. The lots also include pieces from Armani, Radley, Amanda Wakeley, Miu Miu, Russell and Bromley and Longchamp.
- 1 Man and woman found dead in home
- 2 Water starts gushing out of sinkhole on Norwich city centre road
- 3 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 4 Parts of busy Norwich road to be shut for three days for repairs
- 5 'People make slavery jokes' - Black student on racism in schools
- 6 Despair over fly-tipping and rats in city suburb
- 7 £800k roadworks branded 'waste of time and effort'
- 8 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 9 City bursts into life for Norwich Pride 2021
- 10 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
'We have ex-Sotherby's and fashion and textile auctioneer Chris Hann overseeing the proceedings.'
Tickets for the ego fashion auction are on sale now priced �12, which includes wine and lunch. Tickets are available from ego in Chapelfield.
For more information Facebook egoNorwich or Twitter @egobuyandssell
Norwich Fashion Week takes place from Thursday March 8 until Thursday March 15. Your Evening News will be bringing you all the news from on and off the catwalk online and in the paper.
See the full programme of events by clicking on the link at the top right of this page.