Vintage glamour comes to Norwich Fashion Week
Diamonds were definitely a girl's best friend at the Norwich Fashion Week screening of Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, as Vintage Norwich and Cinema City pulled out all the stops for a glamorous night out.
It was the night of Norwich Fashion Week where you could really go town and dress up in your finest attire. The Cinema City and Vintage Norwich special screening of Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, certainly brought out the glamorous side to Norwich fashionistas.
Sipping on Kir Royale and listening to foot tapping vintage tunes, Vintage Norwich took over the bar with 50s memorabillia, make-up lessons with Historical Sauces and vintage hair styling in Flamingo Amy's pop-up salon.
All too soon it was time for the film, where each guest was greeted to their seat by a dapper young man in a sailor suit.
Vintage Norwich ran a Best Dressed Competition throughout the evening and the winner was Kate Collison with runners-up Sabelline Chicot and Nicky Downson. Kate won a year's free membership to Cinema City and a Vintage Norwich goody bag.
You may also want to watch:
See some of the best dressed people we saw at the event by clicking on the link at the top right of this page.
- 1 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 2 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 3 Eight men arrested after multiple stabbing in Norwich
- 4 Charity boss in battle with driver who keeps nicking loading space
- 5 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 6 Norwich man crowned Britain's Best Young Chef
- 7 Tenants living in freezing, dark flats after power went out FIVE days ago
- 8 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 9 Speed signs to FINALLY be installed at 'accident hotspot'
- 10 Owner of popular bakery rushed into intensive care 120 miles from home