Vintage fashion show celebrates 40s and 50s style at Norwich Fashion Week
The Madhatter Vintage Day put on three intimate vintage fashion shows at The Library Restaurant on Sunday afternoon.
The Blue Skies Vintage and A Most Curous Party Madhatters Vintage Day brought us three vintage fashion shows, highlighting Norfolk vintage at it's best.
Styled by Karen James-Welton of Blue Skies Vintage Management, the organisers of the vintage day, the intimate show saw models walk through the main restaurant wearing stunning vintage dresses from Antidote Vintage, Dusty Love, Prim Vintage and Vintage Deli, followed by a vintage bridal show with stylish gowns from Norfolk designer Jane Kenning, and a finale of vintage lingerie.
Vintage hair styles were created by Flamingo Amy from Flint on Bridewell Alley and Hooloovoo on Pottergate. Makeup was by Milk and Honey.
You may also want to watch:
Highlights included Jane Kenning's vintage inspired elegant backless wedding dress, which was worn by the designer herself on her wedding day!
See more pictures from the vintage shows at Norwich Fashion Week in Tuesday's Norwich Evening News.
- 1 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 2 Warning to others after mum breaks leg using park zip wire
- 3 Streets in Norwich close for car-free day
- 4 What 45,000 new homes will mean for our city
- 5 'A very easy Brexit win' - Traders have say on imperial measures change
- 6 New sculpture trail launched for park near Norwich
- 7 Impact of T-Rex trail revealed as sculptures leave city
- 8 Five of the most expensive properties for rent in Norwich
- 9 Man arrested after assaulting three police officers outside Popworld
- 10 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident