Vintage fashion show celebrates 40s and 50s style at Norwich Fashion Week
The Madhatter Vintage Day put on three intimate vintage fashion shows at The Library Restaurant on Sunday afternoon.
The Blue Skies Vintage and A Most Curous Party Madhatters Vintage Day brought us three vintage fashion shows, highlighting Norfolk vintage at it's best.
Styled by Karen James-Welton of Blue Skies Vintage Management, the organisers of the vintage day, the intimate show saw models walk through the main restaurant wearing stunning vintage dresses from Antidote Vintage, Dusty Love, Prim Vintage and Vintage Deli, followed by a vintage bridal show with stylish gowns from Norfolk designer Jane Kenning, and a finale of vintage lingerie.
Vintage hair styles were created by Flamingo Amy from Flint on Bridewell Alley and Hooloovoo on Pottergate. Makeup was by Milk and Honey.
You may also want to watch:
Highlights included Jane Kenning's vintage inspired elegant backless wedding dress, which was worn by the designer herself on her wedding day!
See more pictures from the vintage shows at Norwich Fashion Week in Tuesday's Norwich Evening News.
- 1 Driver cut from vehicle after crash on Norwich ring road
- 2 Number of homes for derelict site could be increased to 200
- 3 Canaries closing in on new shirt sponsor
- 4 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 5 Teenage boy found a week after being reported missing
- 6 School apologises for uniform advice wording after sexism claims
- 7 City centre street set to close at weekend
- 8 Cactus shop selling £95 plants opens in Norwich phone box
- 9 Cannabis dealer had more than £8300 in cash stashed away
- 10 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse