Vintage fashion show at Norwich Fashion Week
The vintage inspired fashion show from independent retailer Daisy & Lola proves that the 1940s and 1950s look is still on the fashion radar
Vintage and vintage inspired fashion was big on the Norwich Fashion Week catwalk last week and it's a look that has continued to inspire most of the fashion events taking place so far throughout the week.
Daisy & Lola's fashion show at the vintage tea party which took place at The Library Restaurant yesterday (Sunday) showed how new fashion designs were taking on the retro vibe with outfits from designers including Tara Scarlet, Trollied Dolly and Alice takes a trip.
Looks included 1940s jeans with turn ups, denim dungarees, printed tea dresses and pencil skirts.
You may also want to watch:
See all the looks in our photo gallery by clicking the link at the top right hand side of this page.
- 1 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 2 TikTok craze sparks calls to stop sale of beans to under-18s
- 3 'Dream come true': Norwich restaurant wins national award
- 4 Should straight people go into queer clubs and bars?
- 5 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 6 Norfolk man jailed for historic child sex abuse offences
- 7 See inside this quirky bungalow for sale near Norwich railway station
- 8 Norwich man in court over more than 84,000 indecent images
- 9 Norwich man wanted by police
- 10 Fresh plans for rooftop bar on St Stephens