Vintage fashion show at Norwich Fashion Week
The vintage inspired fashion show from independent retailer Daisy & Lola proves that the 1940s and 1950s look is still on the fashion radar
Vintage and vintage inspired fashion was big on the Norwich Fashion Week catwalk last week and it's a look that has continued to inspire most of the fashion events taking place so far throughout the week.
Daisy & Lola's fashion show at the vintage tea party which took place at The Library Restaurant yesterday (Sunday) showed how new fashion designs were taking on the retro vibe with outfits from designers including Tara Scarlet, Trollied Dolly and Alice takes a trip.
Looks included 1940s jeans with turn ups, denim dungarees, printed tea dresses and pencil skirts.
You may also want to watch:
See all the looks in our photo gallery by clicking the link at the top right hand side of this page.
- 1 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts
- 2 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 3 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 4 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 5 Norwich Debenhams looks doomed as Boohoo to buy brand
- 6 'A little bit of hope' - Care home manager look back on last 10 months
- 7 Drink-driver caught on flyover after police spot 'worrying' driving
- 8 Can you rehome this Terrier who has spent nine years at animal sanctuary?
- 9 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
- 10 Cycling trail among ideas for new country park