Video: Stephen Fry explains how to make the most of Norfolk life through new social network Streetlife
Share information, advice and opinions with your neighbours on streetlife.com – the exciting new social network brought to you by the Norwich Evening News.
Do you have something to say or ask about your area?
Maybe there's an issue that concerns or frustrates you, or something you enjoy locally that you'd like to talk about?
The Norwich Evening News has teamed up with streetlife.com to provide our readers with a simple place to voice opinions and share practical information and advice with people living nearby.
The local social network is a new addition to our websites that connects you with your neighbours so you can swap recommendations, alert people to important news, discuss the things you love about Norfolk, and have a little grumble about those you don't.
You may also want to watch:
Norwich Evening News editor Tim Williams explains it's like chatting over the garden fence but with lots of local people, and at times that suit you.
He said: 'We all care about our communities and want to know what's going on around us; streetlife.com makes it easy for people who lead busy lives and those who are less mobile to play a more active role where they live.'
- 1 Mayhem at some petrol pumps - but how are other city garages faring?
- 2 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 3 Monster rats 'the size of cats' invade city - and get in via the LOO
- 4 New café serves a hundred customers in two hours on opening day
- 5 'Untouchable': People tell how Norwich killer left them in fear of their safety
- 6 This is where you can park for free in Norwich
- 7 Mayhem across city as drivers race to the petrol pumps
- 8 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 9 Six new cafes and shops coming to Norwich
- 10 WATCH: Bus and cyclist skip red light in city
Richard Avery, digital director of the Norwich Evening News's parent company, Archant Anglia, is excited about seeing readers engaging online.
'By pooling their knowledge and experience on streetlife.com, the people of Norwich will create a really useful and unique source of local intelligence and support, and that's why we're encouraging everyone to get involved and spread the word.'
Not only will your conversations be seen on streetlife.com, they'll also be displayed on our website, www.eveningnews24.co.uk, and we'll be featuring conversations and trending topics in the Norwich Evening News.
- Go to streetlife.com and sign up with your postcode and email address. It's free and easy, and you'll automatically be linked to the people and conversations where you live. You can post messages, events, polls and pictures, and locals will be able to respond. And you can help out your neighbours by sharing your knowledge, opinions and advice about the area.