VIDEO: Norwich skin specialist shows you how to control spotty skin
Spots don't you just hate them? Well now you can control those spotty outbreaks as Norwich skin specialist Louise Thomas-Minns gives us her top tips on how to improve the condition of your skin.
Whether you suffer from the occassional spot or you have regular spotty outbreaks one pimple or more can make you want to cover your face with a paper bag.
There are several treatments available to banish blemishes, but often they cannot prevent a spotty situation.
Norwich skin specialist Louise Thomas-Minns has treated many people with spotty skin and here, in her first video skin tutorial, she shows you how you can prevent and treated outbreaks.
You may also want to watch:
Watch Louise's video by clicking on the multimedia link at the top right of this page.
- 1 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 2 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 3 Man killed after collision with double-decker bus on A146 named
- 4 Huge Gothic home on edge of city cemetery is for sale for £1.2m
- 5 Neighbours' terror as bleeding man found in garden after street fight
- 6 Nearly 4,000 people wait for council homes - but fewer than 200 available
- 7 Pet owner's fury as mystery neighbour tries to claim her cat as their own
- 8 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 9 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 10 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle