WATCH: See inside Norwich’s new Mexican restaurant Cocina
- Credit: Archant
A new Mexican restaurant opened today in Norwich. Watch our video for behind the scenes footage inside Cocina.
Cocina is the first restaurant to open in the Castle Mall's new Terrace area. It specialises in Mexican cuisine and various cocktails.
The work took several months to complete and is part of wider project for the area which hopes to open six restaurants in total. The next is due to open in February 2018.
MORE: Eat, drink and be merry at Castle Mall in NorwichOne of the businesses set to open in the new area is Babel; a bar and restaurant with a similar branch in Clapham.
Modern and classic Mexican dishes, burgers, and even a 'chicken wing roulette' feature on Cocina's menu.
An inviting cocktail deal of two drinks for £8 is also available any day of the week.
Despite this being only its first day, Cocina is already planning a second restaurant opening in Tombland. This new venue will open in just two weeks time.
Cocina is open 10am-11pm Mon-Thurs, and 10am-12am Sun-Fri.
- 1 High-flyer at school to heroin addict - City homeless man reveals his story
- 2 'I can't lose!' City fan places 150/1 bet on Canaries dismal scoring record
- 3 From mustard to postcodes: 15 things Norwich has given the world
- 4 'Covid has killed us' - 65-year-old Norwich venue The Talk to close
- 5 Cockapoo Café coming to Norwich next month
- 6 Struggles to move out of Norfolk continue after school attack
- 7 Staff and customers gutted after fire badly damages popular takeaway
- 8 Community on high alert after cars targeted in city suburbs
- 9 Traffic and infrastructure fears as major housing project starts
- 10 Man sentenced for two robberies in two days