WATCH: See inside Norwich’s new Mexican restaurant Cocina
- Credit: Archant
A new Mexican restaurant opened today in Norwich. Watch our video for behind the scenes footage inside Cocina.
Cocina is the first restaurant to open in the Castle Mall's new Terrace area. It specialises in Mexican cuisine and various cocktails.
The work took several months to complete and is part of wider project for the area which hopes to open six restaurants in total. The next is due to open in February 2018.
MORE: Eat, drink and be merry at Castle Mall in NorwichOne of the businesses set to open in the new area is Babel; a bar and restaurant with a similar branch in Clapham.
Modern and classic Mexican dishes, burgers, and even a 'chicken wing roulette' feature on Cocina's menu.
An inviting cocktail deal of two drinks for £8 is also available any day of the week.
You may also want to watch:
Despite this being only its first day, Cocina is already planning a second restaurant opening in Tombland. This new venue will open in just two weeks time.
Cocina is open 10am-11pm Mon-Thurs, and 10am-12am Sun-Fri.
- 1 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 2 Power still out in parts of Norwich city centre six hours later
- 3 New £64,000 bus lane could cut 80 seconds off journeys
- 4 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 5 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city
- 6 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 7 'I don't feel safe' - Boss' fears just one month into shop job
- 8 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 9 Power cut hits Norwich city centre
- 10 'Diabolical' - Fury over trees felled for road widening scheme