WATCH: See inside Norwich’s new Mexican restaurant Cocina
- Credit: Archant
A new Mexican restaurant opened today in Norwich. Watch our video for behind the scenes footage inside Cocina.
Cocina is the first restaurant to open in the Castle Mall's new Terrace area. It specialises in Mexican cuisine and various cocktails.
The work took several months to complete and is part of wider project for the area which hopes to open six restaurants in total. The next is due to open in February 2018.
MORE: Eat, drink and be merry at Castle Mall in NorwichOne of the businesses set to open in the new area is Babel; a bar and restaurant with a similar branch in Clapham.
Modern and classic Mexican dishes, burgers, and even a 'chicken wing roulette' feature on Cocina's menu.
An inviting cocktail deal of two drinks for £8 is also available any day of the week.
You may also want to watch:
Despite this being only its first day, Cocina is already planning a second restaurant opening in Tombland. This new venue will open in just two weeks time.
Cocina is open 10am-11pm Mon-Thurs, and 10am-12am Sun-Fri.
- 1 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 2 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 3 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'
- 4 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 5 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 6 Samson and Hercules building reopens under new owners
- 7 Drag Race star Bimini spotted shopping in Norwich
- 8 Britain's poshest train came to Norwich and Ipswich and it was pure luxury
- 9 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 10 Big screen unveiled in pub garden for England's Auld Enemy clash