Video: Norwich band Enigma wows in national contest
- Credit: Submitted: Chris Wright
A Norwich band is celebrating after triumphing in a national battle of the bands contest.
Enigma – James Vivian (bass), Ryan Aldred (lead vocals/guitars), Jack Wright (rhythm guitar) and Jordan Groves (drums) – made it to the final of the Majick Music Group's Battle of the Bands UK final after progressing through the regional heats.
The band took 50 of their fans, family and friends to London for the sold-out show at The Barfly in Camden.
The group, regular performers at The Waterfront, were up against five other bands, the winners from various regions across the UK.
And the band won the crowd vote, with music industry professionals watching on.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Vivian said: 'We had such an incredible time in Camden... and cannot wait to come back and play again. It was a truly unbelievable experience for us, we have worked so hard and regardless of the result decided to give it 100pc and show everyone watching who we where.
'We just want to say a massive thank you to everyone who watched and voted for us.'
- 1 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 2 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 3 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'
- 4 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 5 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 6 Samson and Hercules building reopens under new owners
- 7 Drag Race star Bimini spotted shopping in Norwich
- 8 Britain's poshest train came to Norwich and Ipswich and it was pure luxury
- 9 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 10 Big screen unveiled in pub garden for England's Auld Enemy clash
The band has recently released a new single called Diary of the Hopeful which you can listen to by logging on to http://rvrb.fm/1lyjPGU