Video: Norwich band Enigma wows in national contest
- Credit: Submitted: Chris Wright
A Norwich band is celebrating after triumphing in a national battle of the bands contest.
Enigma – James Vivian (bass), Ryan Aldred (lead vocals/guitars), Jack Wright (rhythm guitar) and Jordan Groves (drums) – made it to the final of the Majick Music Group's Battle of the Bands UK final after progressing through the regional heats.
The band took 50 of their fans, family and friends to London for the sold-out show at The Barfly in Camden.
The group, regular performers at The Waterfront, were up against five other bands, the winners from various regions across the UK.
And the band won the crowd vote, with music industry professionals watching on.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Vivian said: 'We had such an incredible time in Camden... and cannot wait to come back and play again. It was a truly unbelievable experience for us, we have worked so hard and regardless of the result decided to give it 100pc and show everyone watching who we where.
'We just want to say a massive thank you to everyone who watched and voted for us.'
- 1 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 2 Power still out in parts of Norwich city centre six hours later
- 3 New £64,000 bus lane could cut 80 seconds off journeys
- 4 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 5 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city
- 6 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 7 'I don't feel safe' - Boss' fears just one month into shop job
- 8 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 9 Power cut hits Norwich city centre
- 10 'Diabolical' - Fury over trees felled for road widening scheme
The band has recently released a new single called Diary of the Hopeful which you can listen to by logging on to http://rvrb.fm/1lyjPGU