Video: ‘Men with balls’: What do you think of the new men’s fashion campaign from Norwich independent department store Jarrold?
Jarrold's new advertising campaign raises a few eye brows in Norfolk - so what do you think?
It's the video that is causing controversy throughout Norfolk. Jarrold's advertising campaign for its newly revamped menswear department showcases men with balls.
Of course these are local men who play ball sports. Each are modelling the latest trends from the independent department store's newly polished men's department.
Retired hockey player Justin Ripman, Dereham Football Club centre back Jay Eastcoe-Smith, Norwich Devils American Football Club quarter back Troy Schmidgall, Holt Rugby Club No.8 Ashley Woods and golfer Will Sommerville model the autumn collections from brands such as Hackett, Duchamp and Hilfiger Denim, all available from Jarrold.
So what do you think of the video?
You may also want to watch:
See pictures from the fashion shoot and find out more about the changing face of men's fashion in Norwich in your Evening News tomorrow (Friday October 19).
- 1 'Dream come true': Norwich restaurant wins national award
- 2 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 3 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 4 Should straight people go into queer clubs and bars?
- 5 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 6 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 7 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 8 See inside this quirky bungalow for sale near Norwich railway station
- 9 Norwich man wanted by police
- 10 TikTok craze sparks calls to stop sale of beans to under-18s