Video: ‘Men with balls’: What do you think of the new men’s fashion campaign from Norwich independent department store Jarrold?
Jarrold's new advertising campaign raises a few eye brows in Norfolk - so what do you think?
It's the video that is causing controversy throughout Norfolk. Jarrold's advertising campaign for its newly revamped menswear department showcases men with balls.
Of course these are local men who play ball sports. Each are modelling the latest trends from the independent department store's newly polished men's department.
Retired hockey player Justin Ripman, Dereham Football Club centre back Jay Eastcoe-Smith, Norwich Devils American Football Club quarter back Troy Schmidgall, Holt Rugby Club No.8 Ashley Woods and golfer Will Sommerville model the autumn collections from brands such as Hackett, Duchamp and Hilfiger Denim, all available from Jarrold.
So what do you think of the video?
See pictures from the fashion shoot and find out more about the changing face of men's fashion in Norwich in your Evening News tomorrow (Friday October 19).
- 1 Michael McIntyre and Robert Rinder spotted at Carrow Road
- 2 Single mum resorts to sleeping in her car due to 'unlivable' flat
- 3 Norwich man charged with kidnap after posing as a taxi driver
- 4 Your chance to meet The Bill star who has moved to Norfolk
- 5 Riverside pub undergoes £80k refurb in time for summer
- 6 Team behind Golden Triangle pub take on Edith Cavell in Norwich
- 7 Major changes coming to the sale of domestic fuels
- 8 City burger joint takes beef off the menu
- 9 Eleventh McDonald's drive-thru could be set for Norwich
- 10 Party in the Park coming to Norwich with global food, stalls and music