Video: ‘Men with balls’: What do you think of the new men’s fashion campaign from Norwich independent department store Jarrold?
Jarrold's new advertising campaign raises a few eye brows in Norfolk - so what do you think?
It's the video that is causing controversy throughout Norfolk. Jarrold's advertising campaign for its newly revamped menswear department showcases men with balls.
Of course these are local men who play ball sports. Each are modelling the latest trends from the independent department store's newly polished men's department.
Retired hockey player Justin Ripman, Dereham Football Club centre back Jay Eastcoe-Smith, Norwich Devils American Football Club quarter back Troy Schmidgall, Holt Rugby Club No.8 Ashley Woods and golfer Will Sommerville model the autumn collections from brands such as Hackett, Duchamp and Hilfiger Denim, all available from Jarrold.
So what do you think of the video?
You may also want to watch:
See pictures from the fashion shoot and find out more about the changing face of men's fashion in Norwich in your Evening News tomorrow (Friday October 19).
- 1 Driver cut from vehicle after crash on Norwich ring road
- 2 Number of homes for derelict site could be increased to 200
- 3 Canaries closing in on new shirt sponsor
- 4 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 5 Teenage boy found a week after being reported missing
- 6 School apologises for uniform advice wording after sexism claims
- 7 City centre street set to close at weekend
- 8 Cactus shop selling £95 plants opens in Norwich phone box
- 9 Cannabis dealer had more than £8300 in cash stashed away
- 10 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse