Video: Making of Cleopatra
Zsolt Sandor began filming of a short documentary about the making of Claude-Michel Schonberg and David Nixon's Cleopatra for Northern Ballet.
The latest is Northern Ballet's stunning production Cleopatra a labour of love for choreographer David Nixon and celebrated composer Claude-Michel Sch�nberg, best known for Les Mis�rables and Miss Saigon, and with staging and costume by Christopher Giles.
Last October, Zsolt Sandor began filming of a short documentary about the making of Claude-Michel Schonberg and David Nixon's Cleopatra for Northern Ballet.
With interviews from all the key creatives including Claude-Michel Schonberg, David Nixon, Patricia Doyle, Christopher Giles, Martha Leebolt, Kenneth Tindall and Tobias Batley this film takes you through the whole process and offers a unique insight into the creation of a brand new ballet.
? Cleopatra is at Norwich Theatre Royal from October 11-15, �34-�6.50, 01603 630000, www.theatreroyalnorwich.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 Why is it so difficult to buy bottled water?
- 3 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 4 Comedian Rufus Hound on the hunt for hotel in Norwich
- 5 Drip, drip, hooray! City's bottled water crisis solved
- 6 Widow threatened with debt collectors after funeral director’s bill blunder
- 7 'Music, food and motor cars': Festival set to return to Norwich
- 8 No-frills Norwich pub offers top-notch food and every dish is under £8
- 9 Multi-vehicle crash causes delays on A11
- 10 Sales rep who died at nature reserve named at inquest