Video: Making of Cleopatra
Zsolt Sandor began filming of a short documentary about the making of Claude-Michel Schonberg and David Nixon's Cleopatra for Northern Ballet.
The latest is Northern Ballet's stunning production Cleopatra a labour of love for choreographer David Nixon and celebrated composer Claude-Michel Sch�nberg, best known for Les Mis�rables and Miss Saigon, and with staging and costume by Christopher Giles.
Last October, Zsolt Sandor began filming of a short documentary about the making of Claude-Michel Schonberg and David Nixon's Cleopatra for Northern Ballet.
With interviews from all the key creatives including Claude-Michel Schonberg, David Nixon, Patricia Doyle, Christopher Giles, Martha Leebolt, Kenneth Tindall and Tobias Batley this film takes you through the whole process and offers a unique insight into the creation of a brand new ballet.
? Cleopatra is at Norwich Theatre Royal from October 11-15, �34-�6.50, 01603 630000, www.theatreroyalnorwich.co.uk
- 1 Greater Anglia application to demolish train station thrown out
- 2 Load of Bull! Anger as Red Bull ramps up threat against Norwich gin firm
- 3 What is this mystery tower that has sprung up in Norwich?
- 4 'I can't lose!' City fan places 150/1 bet on Canaries dismal scoring record
- 5 Drunk student crashed into hotel wall after drinking tequilas
- 6 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 7 It's going down! Demolition of car showroom begins to make way for homes
- 8 Two Norwich shops named among UK's best independent stores
- 9 Superhero City fan vows 'months of abuse' will not stop him
- 10 'How I made four million flipping council houses into luxury student digs'