Video: Making of Cleopatra
Zsolt Sandor began filming of a short documentary about the making of Claude-Michel Schonberg and David Nixon's Cleopatra for Northern Ballet.
The latest is Northern Ballet's stunning production Cleopatra a labour of love for choreographer David Nixon and celebrated composer Claude-Michel Sch�nberg, best known for Les Mis�rables and Miss Saigon, and with staging and costume by Christopher Giles.
Last October, Zsolt Sandor began filming of a short documentary about the making of Claude-Michel Schonberg and David Nixon's Cleopatra for Northern Ballet.
With interviews from all the key creatives including Claude-Michel Schonberg, David Nixon, Patricia Doyle, Christopher Giles, Martha Leebolt, Kenneth Tindall and Tobias Batley this film takes you through the whole process and offers a unique insight into the creation of a brand new ballet.
? Cleopatra is at Norwich Theatre Royal from October 11-15, �34-�6.50, 01603 630000, www.theatreroyalnorwich.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 2 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 3 Power still out in parts of Norwich city centre six hours later
- 4 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 5 'I don't feel safe' - Boss' fears just one month into shop job
- 6 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city
- 7 New £64,000 bus lane could cut 80 seconds off journeys
- 8 Schoolchildren still without playing field after TWO YEARS
- 9 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 10 Power cut hits Norwich city centre