Video: Leave your messages of support for the efforts of The Royal Anglian Regiment
They put their lives at risk serving their country - and next week the efforts of Norfolk and Suffolk's soldiers will be marked with a special parade through a town.
On Wednesday, November 7 hundreds are expected to line the streets of Diss for the 1st Battalion The Royal Anglian Regiment's homecoming parade.
The parade is to mark the recent return from a six-month tour of Afghanistan and the regiment will also be given the freedom of the town.
To honour their efforts we are asking people to leave their messages of support, goodwill and tribute to the regiment.
We will then publish your messages on ths website and some of them will appear in a special preview to the parade next Wednesday.
You may also want to watch:
The event is expected to run from 12.30pm to 1.15pm. Mere Street, Market Place, Market Hill and St Nicholas Street will be closed from 8.30am to 2pm, while Roydon Road from Crown corner to Louie's Lane will be closed from 8.30am to 3.30pm.
There will be no parking along the entire route, plus in Mount Street as far as Weavers Court and Lower Denmark Street between Stanley Road and the car park entrance on Fair Green. Chapel Street will be open to two-way traffic.
- 1 Chaos on ‘free-for-all' city street after double yellows disappear
- 2 Shoe outlet opens first city centre branch in former Carphone Warehouse
- 3 Monster rats 'the size of cats' invade city - and get in via the LOO
- 4 Golden Triangle pub goes up for sale for half a million
- 5 Pensioner can't leave home because of 'obstacle course' outside
- 6 Mayhem at some petrol pumps - but how are other city garages faring?
- 7 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 8 Mayhem across city as drivers race to the petrol pumps
- 9 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 10 'Amazing' teen denied urgent mental health referral weeks before death
All SNC car parks will be free on the day except the Weavers Court car park which will be restricted to use by the invited guests, and the Church Street car park which will be for disabled use only.
There will be a disabled viewing area on Market Hill and drivers will be able to drop disabled passengers off.
For the general public there will be additional parking at Fair Green and overflow parking at Diss Town Football Club.
Messages of support and appreciation for the troops from people in Diss will be displayed in a shop window at the bottom of Mere Street.
TO LEAVE YOUR MESSAGE PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK ON THE RIGHT HAND CORNER OF THE PAGE.