Video: Get the look of Adele
Pixiwoo the make-up tutorial channel set up by Samantha and Nicola Chapman in 2008 is in the top three most viewed on YouTube. Here they show you how to get Adele's look.
When singer/songwriter Adele was photographed at the Grammy Awards earlier this month everyone wanted to copy her classic, smouldering style.
Within days YouTube make-up channel Pixiwoo had put up an tutorial on how to get Adele's award-winning look and almost 88,000 hits followed.
Pixiwoo is one of the top three make-up tutorial videos in the UK and is rated 25th in the world on the YouTube channel. Set up in 2008 by make-up artist to the stars Samantha (Sam) Chapman from Norwich, Pixiwoo was one of the first make-up tutorials to go online and develop a large and loyal following with half a million subscribers.
Sam now runs Pixiwoo from a studio on Dove Street in Norwich with her sister Nicola. Alongside their video production they also offer make-up lessons to wannabe make-up artists and Sam has recently launched her own line of make-up brushes which are stocked in Boots.
You may also want to watch:
The Chapman sisters also taught new YouTube sensation Tanya Burr from Norwich everything they now about the world of online make-up tutorials as Tanya is the girfriend of their brother Jim Chapman.
- 1 Mayhem at some petrol pumps - but how are other city garages faring?
- 2 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 3 Monster rats 'the size of cats' invade city - and get in via the LOO
- 4 This is where you can park for free in Norwich
- 5 Mayhem across city as drivers race to the petrol pumps
- 6 'Untouchable': People tell how Norwich killer left them in fear of their safety
- 7 New café serves a hundred customers in two hours on opening day
- 8 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 9 Six new cafes and shops coming to Norwich
- 10 New flights from Norwich Airport to Jersey
You can read all about the Chapman sisters in the paper today (Tuesday February 21) as Life Matters finds out more about their success, the 500 plus waiting list to get on one of their make-up courses and how Helen Mirren is a big fan of their work.