Video: Get the look of Adele
Pixiwoo the make-up tutorial channel set up by Samantha and Nicola Chapman in 2008 is in the top three most viewed on YouTube. Here they show you how to get Adele's look.
When singer/songwriter Adele was photographed at the Grammy Awards earlier this month everyone wanted to copy her classic, smouldering style.
Within days YouTube make-up channel Pixiwoo had put up an tutorial on how to get Adele's award-winning look and almost 88,000 hits followed.
Pixiwoo is one of the top three make-up tutorial videos in the UK and is rated 25th in the world on the YouTube channel. Set up in 2008 by make-up artist to the stars Samantha (Sam) Chapman from Norwich, Pixiwoo was one of the first make-up tutorials to go online and develop a large and loyal following with half a million subscribers.
Sam now runs Pixiwoo from a studio on Dove Street in Norwich with her sister Nicola. Alongside their video production they also offer make-up lessons to wannabe make-up artists and Sam has recently launched her own line of make-up brushes which are stocked in Boots.
The Chapman sisters also taught new YouTube sensation Tanya Burr from Norwich everything they now about the world of online make-up tutorials as Tanya is the girfriend of their brother Jim Chapman.
- 1 Roads closed as armed police and dog units swoop on Norwich home
- 2 Cannabis factory discovered in Norwich home after police raid
- 3 REVEALED: New leisure venue replacing Riverside Chinese
- 4 Lakeside proposal gone wrong watched by millions on TikTok
- 5 Huge chalet bungalow for sale near Norwich offers 'oasis' for £700k
- 6 Dodgy door halts city man's house move by MONTHS
- 7 New courts, please! Tennis controversy continues in Norwich
- 8 City garden centre launches street food nights with popular vendors
- 9 Holidaymakers' fury after two-day flight delay
- 10 Homeless man arrested in city centre to appear at court
You can read all about the Chapman sisters in the paper today (Tuesday February 21) as Life Matters finds out more about their success, the 500 plus waiting list to get on one of their make-up courses and how Helen Mirren is a big fan of their work.