Video: Get the look of Adele
Pixiwoo the make-up tutorial channel set up by Samantha and Nicola Chapman in 2008 is in the top three most viewed on YouTube. Here they show you how to get Adele's look.
When singer/songwriter Adele was photographed at the Grammy Awards earlier this month everyone wanted to copy her classic, smouldering style.
Within days YouTube make-up channel Pixiwoo had put up an tutorial on how to get Adele's award-winning look and almost 88,000 hits followed.
Pixiwoo is one of the top three make-up tutorial videos in the UK and is rated 25th in the world on the YouTube channel. Set up in 2008 by make-up artist to the stars Samantha (Sam) Chapman from Norwich, Pixiwoo was one of the first make-up tutorials to go online and develop a large and loyal following with half a million subscribers.
Sam now runs Pixiwoo from a studio on Dove Street in Norwich with her sister Nicola. Alongside their video production they also offer make-up lessons to wannabe make-up artists and Sam has recently launched her own line of make-up brushes which are stocked in Boots.
You may also want to watch:
The Chapman sisters also taught new YouTube sensation Tanya Burr from Norwich everything they now about the world of online make-up tutorials as Tanya is the girfriend of their brother Jim Chapman.
- 1 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 2 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 3 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 4 No more action against teenager arrested after fatal Thorpe stabbing
- 5 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 6 Robbers knock out boy, 14, and steal trainers from his feet
- 7 Suspect identified in search for elderly man who undressed in park
- 8 Unlikely new use for city's Samson and Hercules building
- 9 'Fantastic' new hospital ward welcomes first patients
- 10 Community shock after teenager knocked unconscious as robbers steal trainers
You can read all about the Chapman sisters in the paper today (Tuesday February 21) as Life Matters finds out more about their success, the 500 plus waiting list to get on one of their make-up courses and how Helen Mirren is a big fan of their work.