Vanilla show marks the end of Norwich Fashion Week 2012
An in-store catwalk show from independent retailer Vanilla brought a fantastic week of fashion to a close.
Spring and summer fashion from pleats and pastels to colour block took to the catwalk for the last time at Norwich Fashion Week last night.
Independent fashion retailer Vanilla showcased the latest fashions at its store in Ipswich Road in a show that marked the end of Norwich Fashion Week 2012.
Fashions on show included animal print body con dresses, pastel pink embellished tunics, coloured jeans, 90s grunge and mixing of prints.
The show was styled and choreographed by Vanilla stylist Louise Lace who also styled the Norwich Fashion Week launch show at The Forum.
You may also want to watch:
Hairstyles were created by the team at The Gallery which also styled the launch show and make-up was by Emily Turnbull from Love Moi Makeup.
You can see all the pictures from the Vanilla fashion show by clicking on the photo gallery link at the top right of this page.
- 1 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 2 Power still out in parts of Norwich city centre six hours later
- 3 New £64,000 bus lane could cut 80 seconds off journeys
- 4 Resurfacing works to see closures on three busy city roads
- 5 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 6 People in Norwich fined £21k for failing to pay for prescriptions
- 7 'Diabolical' - Fury over trees felled for road widening scheme
- 8 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city
- 9 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 10 Roadworks to be aware of in Norwich this week