Vanilla show marks the end of Norwich Fashion Week 2012
An in-store catwalk show from independent retailer Vanilla brought a fantastic week of fashion to a close.
Spring and summer fashion from pleats and pastels to colour block took to the catwalk for the last time at Norwich Fashion Week last night.
Independent fashion retailer Vanilla showcased the latest fashions at its store in Ipswich Road in a show that marked the end of Norwich Fashion Week 2012.
Fashions on show included animal print body con dresses, pastel pink embellished tunics, coloured jeans, 90s grunge and mixing of prints.
The show was styled and choreographed by Vanilla stylist Louise Lace who also styled the Norwich Fashion Week launch show at The Forum.
Hairstyles were created by the team at The Gallery which also styled the launch show and make-up was by Emily Turnbull from Love Moi Makeup.
You can see all the pictures from the Vanilla fashion show by clicking on the photo gallery link at the top right of this page.
- 1 Greater Anglia application to demolish train station building thrown out
- 2 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 3 'How I made four million flipping council houses into luxury student digs'
- 4 Load of Bull! Anger as Red Bull ramps up threat against Norwich gin firm
- 5 Busy city Riverside roads to stay closed as transport hub works begin
- 6 It's going down! Demolition of car showroom begins to make way for homes
- 7 Farmers' market near Norwich set to reopen for the new year
- 8 Store still cordoned off with police tape two months after break-in
- 9 In pictures: The history and changing face of St Stephens
- 10 See inside this three-storey home with city views on sale for £370k