Vanilla gets ready to highlight the trends of Norwich Fashion Week
70s fashion, layering and feather prints are tipped to be among the trends announced for spring and summer at the Trend Presentation lunch today
Independent clothing retailer Vanilla is hosting the Norwich Fashion Week trend presentation lunch today to reveal the top trends for spring and summer.
The presentation is taking place from midday with a two course lunch followed by the trend presentation by Vanilla stylist Louise Lace.
The Gallery Haircutters will also be giving a presentation on what will be the spring and summer hair trends.
You may also want to watch:
From The Gallery's Love Hair event on Monday it is predicted that hair trends will include tight and loose curls and waves.
The trends for the next season will be announced from 1pm and Norwich Fashion Week will be on Twitter to bring you the latest trend news. Follow us @norwichculture.
- 1 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 2 New BBQ takeaway set to open in Norwich
- 3 'We do everything correctly': Norwich takeaway handed one star hygiene rating
- 4 'Sneaky and selfish' changes to bus route slammed
- 5 To cross or not to cross? Pledge to trim back danger hedge at blind corner
- 6 Inconvenience store: Family business blighted by roadworks
- 7 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 8 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 9 'We will come back stronger': Norwich restaurant to close for rebranding
- 10 Bars, restaurants and shops - Five new openings in Norwich this September
And of course we will bring you news of all the trends on this website this afternoon.