Vanilla gets ready to highlight the trends of Norwich Fashion Week
70s fashion, layering and feather prints are tipped to be among the trends announced for spring and summer at the Trend Presentation lunch today
Independent clothing retailer Vanilla is hosting the Norwich Fashion Week trend presentation lunch today to reveal the top trends for spring and summer.
The presentation is taking place from midday with a two course lunch followed by the trend presentation by Vanilla stylist Louise Lace.
The Gallery Haircutters will also be giving a presentation on what will be the spring and summer hair trends.
From The Gallery's Love Hair event on Monday it is predicted that hair trends will include tight and loose curls and waves.
The trends for the next season will be announced from 1pm and Norwich Fashion Week will be on Twitter to bring you the latest trend news. Follow us @norwichculture.
- 1 'I can't lose!' City fan places 150/1 bet on Canaries dismal scoring record
- 2 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
- 3 WATCH: Inside abandoned static caravan left to rot in city suburb
- 4 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 5 Revealed: All the places you can fly to from Norwich Airport this year
- 6 Greater Anglia application to demolish train station thrown out
- 7 Should cars be banned from Norwich's steepest hill?
- 8 Could ANOTHER McDonald's be coming to Norwich?
- 9 Superhero City fan vows 'months of abuse' will not stop him
- 10 Clinic shuts after more than 40 years with £60k losses due to Covid
And of course we will bring you news of all the trends on this website this afternoon.