Vanilla gets ready to highlight the trends of Norwich Fashion Week
70s fashion, layering and feather prints are tipped to be among the trends announced for spring and summer at the Trend Presentation lunch today
Independent clothing retailer Vanilla is hosting the Norwich Fashion Week trend presentation lunch today to reveal the top trends for spring and summer.
The presentation is taking place from midday with a two course lunch followed by the trend presentation by Vanilla stylist Louise Lace.
The Gallery Haircutters will also be giving a presentation on what will be the spring and summer hair trends.
You may also want to watch:
From The Gallery's Love Hair event on Monday it is predicted that hair trends will include tight and loose curls and waves.
The trends for the next season will be announced from 1pm and Norwich Fashion Week will be on Twitter to bring you the latest trend news. Follow us @norwichculture.
- 1 Fresh questions over 'Japanese restaurant' in Norwich home
- 2 Contact tracers report pair to police for ignoring self-isolation
- 3 New owners of hairdressers plan to buy out 10 salons in six months
- 4 ITV Anglia News presenter Jonathan Wills leaving after 13 years
- 5 Legal charity to move into part of disused city pub
- 6 ‘We miss the hustle and bustle’ - Norwich shoppers long for lockdown end
- 7 9 of the best farm shops in Norfolk
- 8 Woman tried to smuggle drugs into jail in trousers
- 9 Roads to shut as end of £2.5m street revamp work nears
- 10 The Norwich pub quiz: do you know your locals?
And of course we will bring you news of all the trends on this website this afternoon.