Vanilla gets ready to highlight the trends of Norwich Fashion Week
70s fashion, layering and feather prints are tipped to be among the trends announced for spring and summer at the Trend Presentation lunch today
Independent clothing retailer Vanilla is hosting the Norwich Fashion Week trend presentation lunch today to reveal the top trends for spring and summer.
The presentation is taking place from midday with a two course lunch followed by the trend presentation by Vanilla stylist Louise Lace.
The Gallery Haircutters will also be giving a presentation on what will be the spring and summer hair trends.
From The Gallery's Love Hair event on Monday it is predicted that hair trends will include tight and loose curls and waves.
The trends for the next season will be announced from 1pm and Norwich Fashion Week will be on Twitter to bring you the latest trend news. Follow us @norwichculture.
- 1 City pub 'full of life again' after busy opening weekend
- 2 Quaint 'tucked away' house is for sale for the first time in almost 30 years
- 3 Teen slapped with six points on licence - but she can't even drive
- 4 Vandals smash charity dinosaur trail T.rex and leave kebab in its mouth
- 5 Mystery over how grotty sofa ended up on garage roof
- 6 Hidden city garden opening with live music and plant sale
- 7 Efforts step up to protect city park from development
- 8 Glimpses of Norwich week 25: a picture a day from a week in our fine city
- 9 Norfolk cheese restaurant is launching bottomless brunch this summer
- 10 Can you spot yourself in these photos of Norwich Lanes Summer Fayre 2022?
And of course we will bring you news of all the trends on this website this afternoon.