Vanilla gets ready to highlight the trends of Norwich Fashion Week
70s fashion, layering and feather prints are tipped to be among the trends announced for spring and summer at the Trend Presentation lunch today
Independent clothing retailer Vanilla is hosting the Norwich Fashion Week trend presentation lunch today to reveal the top trends for spring and summer.
The presentation is taking place from midday with a two course lunch followed by the trend presentation by Vanilla stylist Louise Lace.
The Gallery Haircutters will also be giving a presentation on what will be the spring and summer hair trends.
You may also want to watch:
From The Gallery's Love Hair event on Monday it is predicted that hair trends will include tight and loose curls and waves.
The trends for the next season will be announced from 1pm and Norwich Fashion Week will be on Twitter to bring you the latest trend news. Follow us @norwichculture.
- 1 Ex-Canaries striker seals Championship move
- 2 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 3 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 4 Revealed: New Anglia Square talks take place
- 5 New bid to limit city centre offices being turned into flats
- 6 New hotel could 'destroy character of Norwich Lanes'
- 7 'Dull as dishwater' - Fans in Norwich pub react to draw
- 8 Big screen unveiled in pub garden for England's Auld Enemy clash
- 9 Community shock after teenager knocked unconscious as robbers steal trainers
- 10 Have you visited any of these 'haunted' ruins in Norwich?
And of course we will bring you news of all the trends on this website this afternoon.