Oscar winner Vanessa Redgrave to speak at Norwich Film Festival
- Credit: PA
Oscar award winning actress Vanessa Redgrave has been revealed as one of the speakers at this year's Norwich Film Festival.
The 81-year-old, who won the Academy Award for her role in Julia, is set to speak at the festival following a screening of her directorial debut Sea Sorrow.
The documentary film focuses on the current global refugee crisis and is shown through the eyes and voices of campaigners and children.
Ralph Fiennes, Emma Thompson and Simon Coates contribute scenes, while Juliet Stevenson, who spent nine months working for the Calais children, speaks out at a rally in Parliament Square.
It also includes a scene from Shakespeare's The Tempest with Fiennes playing Prospero.
You may also want to watch:
The Q&A featuring Redgrave (subject to work commitments) is on November 11 at Cinema City. Tickets cost £10 and can be purchased via the Cinema City website.
Former Doctor Who star Christopher Eccleston is also appearing at the festival.
- 1 Tudor Stores reopens as manager resigns over safety fears
- 2 Armed police called to reports of man with knife
- 3 Caravan catches fire in Norwich
- 4 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 5 'It's very bad'-Trade decline frustration at stores as roadworks take place
- 6 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 7 Key route into city closes for a week for safety improvement work
- 8 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 9 Five people spiked at three Norwich venues over the weekend
- 10 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus