5 of the best Valentine’s Day deals at independent Norwich bars and restaurants
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Here's a look at what some of the city's cosiest independent venues are offering as Valentine's Day specials.
Whether you're a hopeless romantic who goes all in for Valentine's Day, or you just fancy a treat shared with friends, there are some charming deals on offer on February 14.
Many chain restaurants are running Valentine's offers, but if you're looking for something a little more unique and intimate then one of these deals from an independent Norwich venue could be your perfect match.
Brick pizza and prosecco at The Sir Garnet
36 Market Place
You may also want to watch:
Independent pizzeria Brick Pizza is teaming up with The Sir Garnet pub just off Norwich market to offer lovebirds, and just pizza lovers alike, a real treat.
On February 14 you can share a table with your loved one and get two Brick pizzas and a bottle of Adnams prosecco for £30 per couple, or two Brick pizzas and a bottle of Adnams champagne for £40.
- 1 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 2 'Someone will get hurt' - Frustration over pothole near Norwich surgery
- 3 Men ran over roofs to flee police after Norwich cannabis factory raid
- 4 Why Norwich must stop Debenhams becoming city centre black hole
- 5 'We offered £20k over and still lost out': Frantic housing market revealed
- 6 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 7 Langleys toy shop building for rent for £45,000 a year
- 8 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 9 Hopes for a summer reopening of popular park café
- 10 CCTV shows man who used stolen bank card at three Norwich stores
You can book your table via email@example.com
Pink Tea at The Assembly House
The Assembly House is well known for its sumptuous afternoon teas and on February 14 and 15 it will be hosting a Valentine's Pink Tea.
For £60 per couple you'll be treated to a glass of Charmat Sparkling Rosé on arrival and then served afternoon tea consisting of a selection of finger sandwiches, brioche, scones, and desserts – with vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options available with notice.
There's also a special dinner menu for £85 per couple, with an extra £25 per person for wine flight.
To see the full dinner menu and to book, visit The Assembly House website or call 01603 626402.
Food boards and Bollinger at The Wallow
36 Exchange St
You can celebrate February 14 in style at The Wallow wine bar, which is offering a taste of luxury for two in the form of a Wallow board (or veggie board), chocolate truffles, and a glass of Bollinger champagne each for £20.95 per person.
You can get in touch on 01603 446676 to book.
Prosecco and sharing banquet from Grosvenor Fish Bar at The Birdcage
The Birdcage is teaming up with neighbouring fish and chips shop the Grosvenor to offer a romantic evening of good food and booze in their ballroom space.
You are invited to enjoy a sharing banquet for two brought over from Grosvenor with a bottle of prosecco for £25 per couple.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a table.
Les Garrigues Wine and Love Bites
81 Upper St Giles Street
If you have French wine on the mind for a Valentine's Day treat, then head over to independent French restaurant Les Garrigues on Upper St Giles St.
Once there, you can pick up a bottle of Crémant de Bordeaux and a bundle of Love Bites (aka chocolate truffles) for £20.