Update: Man charged after serious assault in Great Yarmouth
Police have charged a 20-year-old man over an alleged assault in Great Yarmouth in which a man was left in a critical condition in hospital.
Daniel Brzozowski, 20, of Albany Road, Great Yarmouth, has been charged with causing grievous bodily harm with intent and assault causing actual bodily harm following an alleged attack on a man in his 20s in St Nicholas Road.
The alleged victim received serious head injuries and remains in a critical condition at Addenbrooke's Hospital.
Brzozowski has been detained in police custody to appear before Great Yarmouth Magistrates Court this afternoon, Monday, November 26.
Two other males aged 19 and 16 who were also arrested in connection with this incident have been released on police bail pending further inquiries.
You may also want to watch:
Any witnesses are asked to call Great Yarmouth police on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Ex-Canaries striker seals Championship move
- 2 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 3 Revealed: New Anglia Square talks take place
- 4 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 5 New bid to limit city centre offices being turned into flats
- 6 New hotel could 'destroy character of Norwich Lanes'
- 7 Hot property Maddison adds up for City
- 8 'Happy, carefree' memories of Samson and Hercules flood in
- 9 Big screen unveiled in pub garden for England's Auld Enemy clash
- 10 Community shock after teenager knocked unconscious as robbers steal trainers