Update: Man charged after serious assault in Great Yarmouth
Police have charged a 20-year-old man over an alleged assault in Great Yarmouth in which a man was left in a critical condition in hospital.
Daniel Brzozowski, 20, of Albany Road, Great Yarmouth, has been charged with causing grievous bodily harm with intent and assault causing actual bodily harm following an alleged attack on a man in his 20s in St Nicholas Road.
The alleged victim received serious head injuries and remains in a critical condition at Addenbrooke's Hospital.
Brzozowski has been detained in police custody to appear before Great Yarmouth Magistrates Court this afternoon, Monday, November 26.
Two other males aged 19 and 16 who were also arrested in connection with this incident have been released on police bail pending further inquiries.
You may also want to watch:
Any witnesses are asked to call Great Yarmouth police on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Norwich takeaway's food poisoning complaint investigation closed
- 2 Farke makes a pact with City squad
- 3 Tenants battled 'extreme mould' for months
- 4 Woman cut from car after crash on A11
- 5 City star Buendia reveals Messi's Argentina intervention
- 6 Drivers delivering for Amazon have hundreds of pounds of pay withheld
- 7 New Turkish takeaway which cooks over coals shows how kebabs should be done
- 8 Former Norwich North MP and champion of city Dr Ian Gibson dies
- 9 Tributes paid to popular Avenue Middle School head who taught thousands of Norwich children
- 10 Pub relying on British public's resolve ahead of reopening outside space