UFO spotted in New Catton, Norwich
Did you see a large orange coloured object in the sky over Philadelphia Lane in Norwich on Saturday night?
Patrick Oakes said he was looking out of his kitchen window just after 10pm when he spotted something outside.
He said: 'I'm 74 and I've never seen anything like it. It was so low in the sky. It hovered a few seconds and then disappeared in a flash. It was an orange colour and underneath it there was a bright light. It was not a plane or a helicopter, and I don't know what it was.'
The Evening News reported a sighting of another unusual object in Aylsham a few weeks ago.
Did you see this object on Saturday night? Email reporter David Bale at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 2 Bookshop to close with clothing store set to move in
- 3 Bus routes affected by driver shortages in Norwich
- 4 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 5 Streets in Norwich close for car-free day
- 6 See inside renovated 1950s Norwich factory apartment for sale for £350,000
- 7 The roadworks you need to know about in Norwich this week
- 8 Police appeal for witnesses after pedestrian struck by car on A47
- 9 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 10 Part of A47 closed due to crash