UFO spotted in New Catton, Norwich
Did you see a large orange coloured object in the sky over Philadelphia Lane in Norwich on Saturday night?
Patrick Oakes said he was looking out of his kitchen window just after 10pm when he spotted something outside.
He said: 'I'm 74 and I've never seen anything like it. It was so low in the sky. It hovered a few seconds and then disappeared in a flash. It was an orange colour and underneath it there was a bright light. It was not a plane or a helicopter, and I don't know what it was.'
The Evening News reported a sighting of another unusual object in Aylsham a few weeks ago.
Did you see this object on Saturday night? Email reporter David Bale at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 2 Langleys toy shop building for rent for £45,000 a year
- 3 Driver cut from vehicle after crash on Norwich ring road
- 4 Campaigners angry as park hedge cut down for tennis court scheme
- 5 'Unacceptable': Council hits out at soiled clothing left in public toilets
- 6 CCTV shows man who used stolen bank card at three Norwich stores
- 7 Glass smashed and racist graffiti sprayed onto Norwich house
- 8 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 9 Norwich woman's new cookie company has 'gone crazy'
- 10 Why Norwich must stop Debenhams becoming city centre black hole