UEA stages climate change talk
Tracey GrayA free talk looking at the threat of climate will be taking place next week. The lecture, focusing on the effects of climate change on the central Indian Ocean, takes place at the University of East Anglia on Monday from 5pm.Tracey Gray
A free talk looking at the effects of climate change on the central Indian Ocean takes place at the University of East Anglia today, 5pm.
It will be led by Dr Phil Williamson, a visiting fellow in the School of Environmental Sciences and a science coordinator for the Natural Environment Research Council, promoting national linkages for strategic marine research.
The lecture will cover a range of environmental science areas, bringing together marine conservation, climate change impacts and policy responses.
The event has been sponsored by the Challenger Society for Marine Science.
You may also want to watch:
The free lecture is followed by a wine reception in the Seminar and Exhibition Room on the second floor of the Environmental Science department's Zicer Building.
To find out more, or if you would like to attend, please email event organiser Thomas Bell at Thomas.Bell@uea.ac.uk
- 1 How landlord behind squalid flats was finally brought to justice
- 2 Norwich pub's shock after city council refuse outdoor seating bid
- 3 See work to transform former bakery into £13m site
- 4 Landlord fined £6,100 for state of Norwich apartment block
- 5 'Delighted to be out again' - City centre pub gardens proving popular
- 6 House blaze tackled by firefighters
- 7 Man charged after blood and saliva spat at restaurant's front door
- 8 Wrestling school stars in Channel 4 show with top comedian
- 9 Concerns for missing 29-year-old Norfolk man's welfare
- 10 Months of resurfacing work on Norfolk's roads to start