Two seriously injured in A11 crash
Peter WalshTwo people have been taken to hospital with 'life threatening injuries' after a car overturned in a crash on the A11 at Attleborough today.Peter Walsh
Two people have been taken to hospital with 'life threatening injuries' after a car overturned in a crash on the A11 at Attleborough today.
You may also want to watch:
Fire crews from Attleborough, East Harling, and Norwich were called to the single vehicle crash which happened at just after 5.20am today on the Attleborough bypass near to the West Carr bridge.
Firefighters used hydraulic rescue equipment to release one of the casualties from the vehicle which came to a rest on its roof. Two of the five people in the car were taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital with what a Norfolk police spokesman described as 'life threatening injuries'. The other three were said to be 'walking wounded'.
- 1 In photos: Norwich transformed but deserted in lockdown snowfall
- 2 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 3 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 4 Drag Race star kicks off BBC show stint with Norwich City theme
- 5 Tributes paid to 'happy and giggly' woman who died aged 23
- 6 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 7 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 8 Pizza and Yorkshire pudding wrap takeaway opening in Norwich
- 9 'Village would be worse without it' - Owner on plans for 17th century pub
- 10 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison
The crash meant the north-bound section of the carriageway was closed between the Breckland Lodge roundabout, at the junction with London Road, and the B1077.
A diversion was put in place which took traffic into London Road and through Attleborough.