Two seriously injured in A11 crash
Peter WalshTwo people have been taken to hospital with 'life threatening injuries' after a car overturned in a crash on the A11 at Attleborough today.Peter Walsh
Two people have been taken to hospital with 'life threatening injuries' after a car overturned in a crash on the A11 at Attleborough today.
You may also want to watch:
Fire crews from Attleborough, East Harling, and Norwich were called to the single vehicle crash which happened at just after 5.20am today on the Attleborough bypass near to the West Carr bridge.
Firefighters used hydraulic rescue equipment to release one of the casualties from the vehicle which came to a rest on its roof. Two of the five people in the car were taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital with what a Norfolk police spokesman described as 'life threatening injuries'. The other three were said to be 'walking wounded'.
- 1 First look as Norwich's new £2.75m recycling centre opens
- 2 Siblings slam council for 'backtracking' on council flat
- 3 'It came out of the blue': Chinese takeaway gets one-star hygiene rating
- 4 City sees jobs bonanza – so why are job centres overflowing?
- 5 See inside renovated 1950s Norwich factory apartment for sale for £350,000
- 6 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 7 WATCH: Moment schoolgirl drenched by driver - but is it a crime?
- 8 Kiefer Sutherland announces UEA show
- 9 Plan for 1,600 homes would see new school and health centre open
- 10 City handymen on which DIY jobs you really SHOULDN'T try at home
The crash meant the north-bound section of the carriageway was closed between the Breckland Lodge roundabout, at the junction with London Road, and the B1077.
A diversion was put in place which took traffic into London Road and through Attleborough.