Two seriously injured in A11 crash
Peter WalshTwo people have been taken to hospital with 'life threatening injuries' after a car overturned in a crash on the A11 at Attleborough today.Peter Walsh
Two people have been taken to hospital with 'life threatening injuries' after a car overturned in a crash on the A11 at Attleborough today.
You may also want to watch:
Fire crews from Attleborough, East Harling, and Norwich were called to the single vehicle crash which happened at just after 5.20am today on the Attleborough bypass near to the West Carr bridge.
Firefighters used hydraulic rescue equipment to release one of the casualties from the vehicle which came to a rest on its roof. Two of the five people in the car were taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital with what a Norfolk police spokesman described as 'life threatening injuries'. The other three were said to be 'walking wounded'.
- 1 Cannabis factory uncovered in former bar in Norwich's clubland
- 2 Restaurant boss U-turn after row over trial shift pay
- 3 Team behind Norwich restaurants reopen closed hotel
- 4 Norwich pub welcomes eight new street food vendors
- 5 Pair led to safety after 'taking refuge' in fire-hit house
- 6 Pedestrian crossing must be in before Aldi store is built, say officers
- 7 £1.3m property for sale on one of most popular roads in Norwich
- 8 Council to force landowners to sell so £1.3m roundabout can be built
- 9 New hope for Open building as talks over future revealed
- 10 New plans lodged for Norwich hotel above Tesco
The crash meant the north-bound section of the carriageway was closed between the Breckland Lodge roundabout, at the junction with London Road, and the B1077.
A diversion was put in place which took traffic into London Road and through Attleborough.