Two injured in Sculthorpe plane crash
Two people were injured when a light aircraft crashed near Fakenham yesterday evening.
Two people were injured when a light aircraft crash-landed near Fakenham this evening.
Ambulance services were called at about 6.30pm to Sculthorpe air base where a microlight flex wing aircraft had crashed on landing.
An ambulance service spokesperson said there were two casualties, one with knee injuries and one with arm injuries, but that both were conscious and breathing.
A fire service spokesman said three fire crews from Fakenham attended the crash and spent about two and a half hours making the scene safe.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 2 Six people arrested after man in 50s was stabbed in Norwich
- 3 Hethersett student offered place at prestigious music school
- 4 Work under way to build new Lidl alongside NDR
- 5 Office plan revealed for part of disused city pub
- 6 Police still at scene of daylight knife attack
- 7 Traffic shake-ups put forward for four roads in Norwich
- 8 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 9 Man seriously injured after crash
- 10 Fears planning shake-up will threaten Norwich city centre