Two injured in Sculthorpe plane crash
Two people were injured when a light aircraft crashed near Fakenham yesterday evening.
Two people were injured when a light aircraft crash-landed near Fakenham this evening.
Ambulance services were called at about 6.30pm to Sculthorpe air base where a microlight flex wing aircraft had crashed on landing.
An ambulance service spokesperson said there were two casualties, one with knee injuries and one with arm injuries, but that both were conscious and breathing.
A fire service spokesman said three fire crews from Fakenham attended the crash and spent about two and a half hours making the scene safe.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 'Such a shame': Social media scammer targets Norwich pub
- 4 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 5 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 6 'Lives are at risk'-Patients' concerns over surgery appointment struggles
- 7 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 8 One of Norwich's most photographed homes is up for sale
- 9 'Significant' amount of cash and electronics stolen from city home
- 10 All of Norwich's Christmas opening hours