Two injured in Sculthorpe plane crash
Two people were injured when a light aircraft crashed near Fakenham yesterday evening.
Two people were injured when a light aircraft crash-landed near Fakenham this evening.
Ambulance services were called at about 6.30pm to Sculthorpe air base where a microlight flex wing aircraft had crashed on landing.
An ambulance service spokesperson said there were two casualties, one with knee injuries and one with arm injuries, but that both were conscious and breathing.
A fire service spokesman said three fire crews from Fakenham attended the crash and spent about two and a half hours making the scene safe.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 2 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 3 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 4 Pupils will start September term in different school over safety fears
- 5 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 6 'A great guy' - Tributes to much-loved City fan who travelled home and away
- 7 Major £800,000 revamp proposed for busy city road
- 8 Hunt for man in connection with drug dealing
- 9 Perfect plaices? Three fish and chip firms go up for sale
- 10 More than a dozen arrests in Norwich on Saturday night