Two injured in Sculthorpe plane crash
Two people were injured when a light aircraft crashed near Fakenham yesterday evening.
Two people were injured when a light aircraft crash-landed near Fakenham this evening.
Ambulance services were called at about 6.30pm to Sculthorpe air base where a microlight flex wing aircraft had crashed on landing.
An ambulance service spokesperson said there were two casualties, one with knee injuries and one with arm injuries, but that both were conscious and breathing.
A fire service spokesman said three fire crews from Fakenham attended the crash and spent about two and a half hours making the scene safe.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Queues and tunes as life returns to city on Saturday after shops reopen
- 2 Man detained under mental health act after Norwich disturbance
- 3 Man charged with murder after fatal stabbing in Thorpe
- 4 City beer gardens heaving as lockdown eases and Norwich City promoted
- 5 NORWICH CITY ARE PROMOTED TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE
- 6 Kill the Bill protestors take to Norwich streets
- 7 Two Norwich fish and chip shops named among top 50 in the country
- 8 Probe into woman's death continues following suspected arson
- 9 Hunt for silver VW Golf after man seriously injured in hit-and-run
- 10 Norwich City fans gather at Carrow Road to celebrate promotion